You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Watched four episodes of FX's Trust but had to give up. It just wasn't giving me what I wanted for a story about the kidnapping of J. Paul Getty's grandson, I'd probably be better off with All The Money In The World instead. I found Trust lacking in focus, having flashy direction from Danny Boyle but not really telling me anything. Props to Brendan Fraser, he was in good in every scene he was in. Ultimately though I couldn't be arsed getting through any more episodes.

9 hours ago, grazywalker said:

Killing Eve 

loving e dry minute of it, it is great as it just doesn't care who it offend she as it I shall about a dead fit Psycho who is also a shit hot assassin 

Just ace as it is funny as well 

Were you pished when you wrote that, grazy?

That aside, I just came on here to recommend Killing Eve and see you got here before me. I’ve just watched Episode One. I’m all in

4 hours ago, Champ said:

Were you pished when you wrote that, grazy?

That aside, I just came on here to recommend Killing Eve and see you got here before me. I’ve just watched Episode One. I’m all in

I watched the first episode the other day, I found the writing a bit wishy-washy but other than that quite enjoyed it. 

I’ve been trying the new release first episodes. 

FBI - 3/10

Following a FBI investigation. Tries too hard to be serious but lacks any character involvement for me to care. Might be enjoyed by those who prefer crime dramas.

New Amsterdam - 7/10

Medical show. Sentimental, overly sweet, but at least had a bit of heart and a really nice looking chick. 

Single Parents

Single parents meet through school kids. Sad, liner dad needs their help. Trash, devoid of anything funny, a poor attempt at emotional connection. Leighton Meister is worth 4 points. 3/10

A Million Little Things

A group of tight friends lose a member through suicide. I really liked it. One of the few new shows that I will bother with. It’ll not be everyone’s cup of tea, as it’s kinda conceited, but it struck a chord with me. 7.8/10

1 hour ago, redheart said:

For me by far the best show of recent years

I got through the first 6 episodes on Sunday, then 2 more on Tuesday. 

A lot to like, but pretty flawed. I can see a lot of scope for improvement - I hope it gets better as it goes on. There's nothing flashy or fancy about it so far. 

I'm avoiding the dedicated thread on here for fear of spoilers.  

8 minutes ago, razor said:

No way, Mick.

No tension during the wire cutting?

He's one miserable bloke is old Buddy, but that's his PTSD-riddled character.

Plot twists?

Anyway, can't agree.  British drama gets far too much stick.

Each to their own mate. It just wasn't for me. I was picking holes in it from episode one. Think all the hype I heard about it before hand probably didn't help either.