You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Minor annoyances

Sugar Ape

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ration myself to a few off the top of my head

Bad parking

Sticky labels that dont pull off cleanly

People who only do half a job when it comes to washing up (they know who they are)

My local Sainsburys has stopped selling dates

Trying to get my sister to make a decision about....anything

Skateboarders. There's one in the back lane now doing that "clack clack" thing. I'm seriously thinking about something like a claymore so the next time he goes "clack" I'll go "clack" right back at him and send him to hell in a hailstorm of ball bearings.

"Clack clacking" cunts.

People who take ages to serve their food/get their drink/sit down/find their cutlery. Fucking gimps just generally mincing around like spastics. Doesn't matter if its at your house, their house, a restaurant.

I'm hungry, you twats.

People who stand in the kitchen saying "is it ready yet?" while you're cooking and then fuck off to do something else for 10 minutes when you put the food on the table

Guest davelfc

Over ear headphones, I didn't really want to listen to your music.

People wearing headphones while eating something noisy like a bag of crisps in a quiet place.

Pavement blockers, people that for some reason choose the narrowest place to stop and have a conversation. Happens in shops.

CHIPS cyclists, cyclists that ride two abreast on a road thereby taking up the space of a car while travelling at the speed of a slow tractor.

Fashionably late people, you know when you're waiting someone says "oh, you know them, they're always late" Well if you all fucked off and went without them they might learn to be less inconsiderate.

Arseholes that won't wait for people to get off a bus or train before they have to get on.

People that try to push past me to get on a train or bus because I am waiting for people to get off. Believe me, that doesn't go we'll for them.

In asda got 2 disposable barbecues, 8 bottles of Estrella, a 2 litre bottle of 7up, about 20 barms, 4 sausages, 4 veggie sausages; 4 burgers, 6 pack of Roysters, 4 cookies, packet of Hob Nobs and a fly away for the dog.

Woman on till: Do you need bags?

Me: Yes.

* gives me 2 carrier bags *

Seriously, what the fuck? How do you think I'm going to fit all that into 2 carrier bags? Happens all the time, you'd think the cost of the bags comes out of their wages.

Over ear headphones, I didn't really want to listen to your music.

People wearing headphones while eating something noisy like a bag of crisps in a quiet place.

Pavement blockers, people that for some reason choose the narrowest place to stop and have a conversation. Happens in shops.

CHIPS cyclists, cyclists that ride two abreast on a road thereby taking up the space of a car while travelling at the speed of a slow tractor.

Fashionably late people, you know when you're waiting someone says "oh, you know them, they're always late" Well if you all fucked off and went without them they might learn to be less inconsiderate.

Arseholes that won't wait for people to get off a bus or train before they have to get on.

People that try to push past me to get on a train or bus because I am waiting for people to get off. Believe me, that doesn't go we'll for them.

[YOUTUBE]fYuFJBhEbPY[/YOUTUBE]

The neighbours either side of us. Nothing major in the scheme of things but I wonder what we've done to have got two of the most annoying neighbours in our street.

I have had a very pleasant morning pottering in my garden minding my own business, I've come back in for some lunch and now I can hear the one to the right come out into her garden and when I go back out again she'll starting uffing and puffing trying to get my attention, which I studiously ignore, or she'll just start telling you something. And she goes on and on moaning about something or other. If it's not her husband its one of her kids. Woe is me, the things I have to put up with, blah, blah.

I was having such a nice time. Grr....

Window cleaners, they only clean your windows for about 2 minutes and do the most half arsed job possible. They always turn up at the most inopportune moments as well, like when your sitting in your bedroom in your undies, suddenly you catch sight of a man peering through your window on a ladder. Also they act like the gestapo when you've missed payments, sliding notes under your door like 'you owe us 6 pound' fuck off.