You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

19 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Recipe please hombre. 

Didn't have any fenegreek leaves so just used corriander. Also had to be extremely conservative in my cooking time because my Ninja air fryer is a total beast (and then needed to keep on adding an extra minute and prod away with my meat prodder temperature thingy).

Rather smug though because it was a first ever attempt.

17 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

What the shit? No red bucket, no sriracha or cum juice? Well presented instead of rustic?

I've never been so disappointed, it's on par with the time I saw hayden christiansen play anakin skywalker.

Encona, Tabasco, birds eye chilies and sraracha all in the rub.

4 hours ago, Carradona said:

Would recommend these burgers from the Aldi. Smash them down so they're thinner when you put them on the pan.

IMG-20220714-WA0005.jpeg

20220714_183226.jpg

We've had our clashes in particular over rory the twat but send me that burger and I'll help you build the rest of your farm free of charge. And I won't leave. I think I love you. 

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

IMG_20220714_205009.jpg

You absolute fucking rotter

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

My eldest turns 18 today. Out for a birthday dessert before he fucks me off for more interesting and better looking people.

Mine’s the one with a banana involved. 

E6DF2E27-D617-4B81-8F03-947695C22A05.jpeg

26FC097B-CA5B-42E6-A8E4-A4A92725C97D.jpeg

Say happy birthday from me. I’m sure salutations from some random fat bloke off the internet will make his day. 

• Upvote 2