You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Genuine question hades, if that list is full of mingers who actually does make it on your list?

Didn't say I wouldn't hit, just that they're overrated.

For contrast, here's my underrated list:

Evangeline Lilly, Kristen Bell, Amanda Seyfried, Gwyneth Paltrow, Meadow Soprano, Alison Brie, Keira Knightley.

Evangeline Lilly, Kristen Bell, Amanda Seyfried, Gwyneth Paltrow, Meadow Soprano, Alison Brie, Keira Knightley.

Knightley was extremely close to making the list. So was Paltrow. Paltrow is an enigma that has befuddled me for years, because she should be hot; it's all there, the height, the legs, the hair and yet it doesn't happen. I don't understand what the fuss is about with Lilly, but that's one I'm not going to argue.

Jamie Lynn Sigler is absolutely astonishing, she really is tremendous( http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/108701-jamie-lynn-sigler.html) and I have nothing but fondness for Brie.

Did I say Michelle Keegan yet?

Michelle Keegan. Orange woman.

Jessica Alba. Stupid bitch.

Halle Berry, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Katherine Heigl, Kate Beckinsale, Gemma Arterton, Emma Stone, Lena Headey.

If she hasnt already been mentioned.

What do people think of Johnny Depps ex?

12362439.jpg

Sometimes she looks amazing and other times a right minger.

Cameron Diaz in The Mask....fit as fuck...now she'd make a great Joker in The Batman films.

Anne Hathaway.....looks like a skull on legs.

Kate Middleton...not sure if she is even classed as fit apart from from with the media.

Deffo Lady Gaga....is she even a woman?

Oh and Jessie fucking J

How Elisha Cuthbert and Jessica Alba (sorry, but fucking what?!) can be mentioned in this thread when the likes of Julia Roberts still draw breath, I'll never know.

Each to their own and all that though, I suppose.

Revised list.

1. Megan Fox

2. Ann Hathaway.

3. Tulisa/ Michelle Keegan

4. Zooey Deschanel

5. Mila Kunis

6. Rhianna

7. Elisha Cuthbert

8. Eva Mendes

9. Natalie Portman

10. Jessica Alba

never saw all the fuss over Jennifer Aniston if im honest.

I'm going to throw Lady Gaga & Emma Stone into the mix.

Got to agree with Rhianna, Kirsten Dunst, Kirsten Stewart (I just want to punch her in her misarble fucking face), Maggie Gyllenhall also.

I think Elisha Cuthbert is very overrated, too. Above average and no more, in my view.

Knightley was extremely close to making the list. So was Paltrow. Paltrow is an enigma that has befuddled me for years, because she should be hot; it's all there, the height, the legs, the hair and yet it doesn't happen. I don't understand what the fuss is about with Lilly, but that's one I'm not going to argue.

Jamie Lynn Sigler is absolutely astonishing, she really is tremendous( http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/108701-jamie-lynn-sigler.html) and I have nothing but fondness for Brie.

Cheryl Tweedy

Every single one of you, and a few I couldn't be arsed to quote, deserve to have your membership of the male fraternity revoked for life.

Go team Narcissus!

How much of a fool can you be if you don't appreciate this?

article-1225991-071D702A000005DC-945_634x627.jpg

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1398896/eva_green_-_the_dreamers_scene_2

You might want to pause it before watching the second half of the clip, unless you are one of those who don't appreciate the beauty of this woman.

Edited by Newport

Paltrow is an enigma that has befuddled me for years, because she should be hot; it's all there, the height, the legs, the hair and yet it doesn't happen.

My take: Paltrow is essentially awkward-looking, or gives the impression of being painfully shy (but trying to be a film star anyway). That kind of awkwardness/shyness - even in an otherwise attractive woman - is often rather unattractive.

article-1225991-071D702A000005DC-945_634x627.jpg

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1398896/eva_green_-_the_dreamers_scene_2

You might want to pause it before watching the second half of the clip, unless you are one of those who don't appreciate the beauty of this woman.

My word, look at this Terri Hatcher magic that just threw up!!

[NSFW]http://www.xvideos.com/video1398896/eva_green_-_the_dreamers_scene_2

You might want to pause it before watching the second half of the clip' date=' unless you are one of those who don't appreciate the beauty of this woman. [/NSFW']

That Michael Pitt gets his cock out in almost everything hes in. Show off. Nice bird of course but definitely needs a hedge trim.

• 2 weeks later...