You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

He's a grade A twat, people's continued fawning over him never ceases to amaze me.

I was gutted when we sold him as we deserved a fighting chance in the CL that next season but I was fucking fuming with him when he done that interview the summer before, begging for a move to Arsenal. And let’s not forget how he wanted the juve move the summer before too, so you can understand why he wanted that Barca move he’d dreamed of all his life.

I was gutted when we sold him as we deserved a fighting chance in the CL that next season but I was fucking fuming with him when he done that interview the summer before, begging for a move to Arsenal. And let’s not forget how he wanted the juve move the summer before too, so you can understand why he wanted that Barca move he’d dreamed of all his life.

He just looks and acts a bit of a weasel too. Imagine what Shanks would have made of some of his bullshit? Sat him on the bench and given him a Sky remote to chew on.

He's a grade A twat, people's continued fawning over him never ceases to amaze me.

How breathtakingly wonderful I recall his football being in 13/14, just gets me I'm afraid.

I hated him at the time when he left... no one's bigger than the club etc etc... but every time I think of that volley that hit the post against Arsenal...

Well, in retrospect, I just can't help but fawn.

I know, I should probably just console myself with 70s and 80s replays, but times have been tough since the VHS became obsolete. 

“I have been here long enough now to know in the history of Liverpool, key players have left before – but the club always goes on. You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it."

I imagine that if Klopp does go on to win trophies with us and become a success we'll see this particular quote for many years.

Made into inspirational memes for Facebook, or whatever the equivalent is at the time.

Or maybe it can just be used to pacify the hysterical fannies of future generations if we sell a player.

Gotta be honest here...I couldn’t give a solitary flying fuck about this romantic spiel that somebody has written on behalf of Klopp. I think I could have predicted 80% of the sentiments said in it before reading it. “We did our best”, “club is bigger than any player”, “confident in our squad”, bla fucking bla, yawn fucking yawn.

“The club always goes on”. What the fuck has it gone on to do in the last decade? Absolutely fuck all. Stop fucking repeated this bullshit line, every top player that has left us has an embarrassment of silverware, whilst our lack of silverware is an embarrassment itself.

The only thing I, and any Liverpool fan, should give a fuck about is who we are buying this month. Save your fucking romantic bullshit PR spin. It’s a disgrace we seemingly do not have somebody lined up doing their medical right now. But it will be a fucking abomination if we do not buy somebody by the end of January. AOC and Lallana will not provide enough creativity in an already mediocre midfield, which will stifle our attackers and leave us looking pretty toothless. We sabotaged the first half of our season by not buying a defender, and we have sabotaged the second half by selling our best player.

Here is a spoiler: we won’t buy a single player. Which means we have just willfully sacrificed our chances of winning the Champions League, FA Cup and maybe even getting top four. Yes, I said willfully, because despite whatever the club comes out and says, it was OUR CHOICE to sell our best fucking player.

What is the point of toiling over every point, hoping your rivals drop points, urging the team to score and win, when the people who the club seem so fucking nonchalant about the idea of winning?

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

Given Suarez is the only player at Barca Coutinho actually knows, having played with him, who else do you think they'd have sent to meet him, you soft gets?

CBYVhaPWYAAUEum.jpg

Can’t wait until Firmino/Mane/Salah pick up an injury or get banned or are just fucking knackered and we have to watch Dom Solanki do his best to fire us to honors.

Better still, it will be even more fun when Sturridge comes back pre World Cup and we’re told how much “quality” he can provide us.

Different year same shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t wait until Firmino/Mane/Salah pick up an injury or get banned or are just fucking knackered and we have to watch Dom Solanki do his best to fire us to honors.

Better still, it will be even more fun when Sturridge comes back pre World Cup and we’re told how much “quality” he can provide us.

Different year same shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought Salah was injured and Mane was knackered and Dom was trying to fire us to honours.

Seeing too many media reports about not rushing to get a player and making a mistake,not panicing,willing to wait for right player.

Can really see us buying nobody and the money being next summers budget

As was the case last summer.

We’re hoping we will sign our summer 2016 targets by 2020 at the latest.

It wouldn't be rushing as we've had a smidgen of an inkling that a replacement would be required for the past six months.

So let's not see any old tripe about panic buying. There's been ample time to identify targets. And if no targets have been identified, we shouldn't have fucking well let him go.

General bluntness.

• Upvote 1