You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is my missus the shittest present buyer ever?

rondeco

Is my missus the shittest present buyer ever?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is my missus the shittest present buyer ever?

I got the Batman trilogy on DVD. I can't believe I have not seen any of them before (the last three). I watched Batman begins last night. Great film. Looking forward to the other two. We are snowed in. Mrs G also got me a bottle of Jameson's, 12 years. That will be very welcome with the weather outside. I got her her favorite make up and perfume in a lovely little leather case. They wrapped it for me - result.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Repped.

take note rondeco virtually the same scenario happened with me and an ex. she fleeced me brah each christmas was more extravagant than the last. i was flying her to paris, sailing in monte carlo, dining in venice showering her in lavish gifts drunk on christmas spirits. but alas i was too drunk to realise that the stephen king novel and sock combo was only the start. next year i got a tescos 99p microwaveable hot pot only half wrapped and the year after a pet slug from the back garden.

thankfully i recovered from my uncontrollable spending and escaped the girl, living homeless in dudley for two and a half weeks before resuming an ordinary life once again.

i still get nightmares thinking back about it. for your own sake, leave your house immediately and fly to the first country you can think of beginning with the letter T, all the best chap

i got a boss skagen watch' date=' smart, all black wrist and a nice face.... then...... a chopping board, knives, a beard trimmer and a fucking huge bottle of captain morgans. i bought her a snowboard.

yeah stab her mate.[/quote']

A. snowboard? Are you serious?

take note rondeco virtually the same scenario happened with me and an ex. she fleeced me brah each christmas was more extravagant than the last. i was flying her to paris, sailing in monte carlo, dining in venice showering her in lavish gifts drunk on christmas spirits. but alas i was too drunk to realise that the stephen king novel and sock combo was only the start. next year i got a tescos 99p microwaveable hot pot only half wrapped and the year after a pet slug from the back garden.

thankfully i recovered from my uncontrollable spending and escaped the girl, living homeless in dudley for two and a half weeks before resuming an ordinary life once again.

i still get nightmares thinking back about it. for your own sake, leave your house immediately and fly to the first country you can think of beginning with the letter T, all the best chap

What flavour hot pot?

Serves you right for fucking Nantwhich Nige.