You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss

We'll win, I'll be happy and people will be talking about 4th place again and I'll laugh. They'll probably mention Kenny in a negative way too.

Hank Moody, you're a little bitch and need a single right cross to be subdued. Just a little dig, that would do it.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Not sure Rodgers will recover if we lose this.

In what way? With some fans, or with the owners? I think it's clear he'll be given reinforcements in January and again in the summer. If we have the same problems this time next year, then he'll fail to recover.

Guest davelfc
If the rain intensifies I can see the game being in trouble.

Just looking out of the window, it's stopped here in the city. I can't see the game being in any trouble.

.............suarez.............

Sterling.....suso........gerrard

............lucas...allen..............

Enrique....skrtel..agger...johnson

..................reiena..................

I play the above team on fifa and its very good. I want gerrard on the right hes adding nothing to cm lately, he whips over great balls from the right and does not need to track back as much

Guest Numero Veinticinco
How many people would you say you have running problems with on here? It strikes me as a fair amount.

Well, there's a massive amount of total fucking idiots. I tend not to get on well with total fucking idiots.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I am hoping for 70% possession and 600 completed passes.

Me too. Having the ball makes it easier to put it in the back of the net. In fact, other than OGs, I've never seen a side score a goal when they're not in possession.

It's poor attacking players that's the problem, not keeping control of the game.

We will get a penalty today, the Mayans predicted it.

The Mayans have proved themselves ineffective at making calendars that never end and now their contribution to humanity is over. They say you die twice the first time physically and the the second when you are thought about for the very last time. Game over Mayans.

Guest davelfc
The Mayans have proved themselves ineffective at making calendars that never end and now their contribution to humanity is over. They say you die twice the first time physically and the the second when you are thought about for the very last time. Game over Mayans.

Ok then we will get a penalty today, an xmas miracle.

Just backed a Suarez hat-trick.

Only risked a fiver, but at 17/1 - a worthwhile bet all the same.

He's due a goal, and we are due a win against a shit team.

Edit: Fucking hell, he's gone 5 without a goal - and im backing him for 3. Bye fiver!

I'm going to have a piece of that, I'm on fire at the moment 3/4 bets yesterday don't worry about me jinxing your bet!