Section_31

Boris Johnson

6 hours ago, skend04 said:

People vote for more than a single issue perhaps... like at most general elections?

Not that hard to work out.

And Johnson being a lying self centred cunt is as we keep reading "priced in". People who vote Tory know that and dont care.

Slash police numbers, juke the stats for 11 years, hire younger, less experienced plod on worse contracts, say you’re tough on crime, but sell police stations to developers. 

3 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

So he’s bringing in Neighbourhood bobbies again?

No its a just phone Dave job, the copper who's lowest on the ladder at the station who'll be off duty if you phone anyway.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Slash police numbers, juke the stats for 11 years, hire younger, less experienced plod on worse contracts, say you’re tough on crime, but sell police stations to developers. 

Pretty much it, 600 stations closed/sold.

20,000 less police.

27,000 less support staff, this hit London massively. 

Detective/officer levels decimated.

There was an example from Birmingham years back where they reclassified attempted vehicle  theft as criminal damage and then made a massive deal that attempted thefts were down.

Yet, they’re still claiming credit for making it marginally less shit.

Years back my thick as mince uncle, who was a massive fucking virgin, had no friends, as he’d been mollycoddled to the point of being functionally useless met a women who took everything from him, proper screwed him over.

Did he learn his lesson, no.

A couple of years later, once he’d been able to save a little I assume she turned back up and did exactly the same to the thick fucker.

It genuinely happens again about a year after this as well, but he paid for holidays for her and her kid.

Shes the tories, he’s the ‘Great British Public’ always being told ‘I’ve changed’

Stupid cunts.

• Upvote 2

We really need to stop focusing on the anti-johnson stuff because at this rate the other 300 Tories are just going to elect someone else and get clean away with the enabling of the cunt.  

The problem is not Johnson, he's a symptom of a much worse problem. 

Yes he's a fucking liar, but they all are, just careerist company men holding the line.  It's funny, it's ironic, that these cunts hate unions but operate in exactly the same way to get what they want.  

• Upvote 1

Aye , Stratton is bezzies with Johnson's wife and Sunak was best man at her wedding and godfather to her children. I'm sure the interview process for the job was thorough though.

I don't think she lasted long in it as it happened.

On 27/07/2021 at 13:32, Stickman said:

More lies from the lying twat....I mean how can you trust somebody who can't even operate an umbrella

Another day and still the dickhead can't operate an umbrella ..It's like watching a chimp playing with human objects

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Another day and still the dickhead can't operate an umbrella ..It's like watching a chimp playing with human objects

This stuff really pisses me off. I hear people complaining about not just the police, but all cost sector services, and how they are closing down and moving further afield, like police stations that are constantly doing this, then this cunt says this abs they think the problem isn’t with him and vote for them again based on that babbling bollocks

1 minute ago, DJLJ said:

Isn't that part of his genius though? That's a top story on CNN but not the fact he talked about 'let the bodies pile high'.

He's got form for things like deliberately 'mishearing' questions from journalists to throw them off kilter, but it's all part of his arsenal of distraction. 

Trump was the same but more direct, what they lack in terms of traditional intelligence and refinement, they make up for with this supreme, instinctive understanding of all the flaws of how information is disseminated and how reputation is crafted in the modern media age.

MOONSHOT

• Upvote 1

I think I genuinely despise the cunt more than Thatcher.

At least half the country hated the evil witch.

There is a programme on next week about those riots 10 years ago and he described everyone involved as the feral underclass.

On 04/08/2021 at 15:25, Arniepie said:

I think I genuinely despise the cunt more than Thatcher.

At least half the country hated the evil witch.

There is a programme on next week about those riots 10 years ago and he described everyone involved as the feral underclass.

Well those riots did disturb his holiday, London in flames and I believe he refused to come back.