You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Funny as fuck that. Gets me how surprised everyone is every time this lot don't win under Hodgson. Almost as if he's had 30 odd years as a successful football manager.

Looks like Woy is fuwious too. Your own fault you stupid arl cunt.

Welbeck is fucking shite. 2 goals in 30 games this season...

Yeah I don't get it, another hard working non scoring uncreative striker. He's still better than Cleverley who hasn't done anything of significance for club or country but now effectively appears to be a regular?

Carrick putting in a typical unmemorable performance.

I know it's a cliche, but the manc thing really is true, distinctly average players promoted above their level due to playing for whiskey nose. Ferguson really has done a deal with the devil to get performances out of them.

Despite the positive spin the media are still desperate to put on Roy's reign the wheels are slowly but surely coming off, it's heading towards a 2004 qualification train wreck of Taylor proportions. I'm going for failing to even get to the knock out round by losing at home to Poland.

Some classic Roy that was. Made England's players look worse than their inferior opponents. All they did was shuffle it at half time to give Jovetic more space and he was duly allowed to tear England to shreds. No ambition from England in the second half and not helped by Roy's tactical straitjacket.

All these comments about woy and England can and do also apply to Ireland.

2 fucking dinosaurs of football management clinging desperately to the 442 system and failing to recognise when things are not working. Depressing stuff really.

True.

Still, compare the players available to England to those available to Ireland. Personally, I think Trappatoni would do better with England than Hodgson. And he does have a track record worthy of the name...

Now if I was a shit enough manager to start Cleverley and Welbeck in the first place (it works for Ferguson like but thats different to international) I'd like to think I'd have managed to spot at some point they were contributing fuck all and brought Sturridge and Lampard on instead

Made me laugh how ITV made out the first half was a brilliant performance, first five minutes really, the rest was poor just so were Montenegro, when Montenegro turned up in the second half England had no answers whatsoever and all this baring in mind they were playing a side with one excellent player (Jovetic), one very good player (Vucinic) and a bunch of unremarkables and even the two aforementioned players didn't play very well on the night

Hodgson is fucking clueless and it'll be most amusing when they fail to qualify

Roy looked horrfied when asked why he hasn't beaten the 3 average teams in the group so far. He said 2 of them have been away, he might as well have said I don't do away wins that often.

I remember when he was our manager (cringes) I looked up his managerial career away record and it was absolutely atrocious

What the fuck are you smoking Southgate. Not good enough to get to the last 4 in Brazil. Unlikely they will even be there at all you dense shit

I think he's mentally ill. I'm positive he mentioned Chris Waddle before kickoff for no reason whatsoever, then at half time he couldn't remember the name of the country England were playing.