You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nuri Sahin

WhiskeyJar

So the only source that he's coming to us not Arsenal is Marca... Jeebus.

Well all other sources seemed to copy paste that article.

However I like Echos conclusion:

Liverpool have distanced themselves from reports in Spain today suggesting Sahin has turned his back on Arsenal and is on his way to Anfield.

Club officials insist no agreement is in place but hopes have been rekindled slightly by Arsenal's failure to so far complete the deal.

Although i would like to sign this player its starting to look like the whole Hazard situation again and its pritty clear he has no desire to come here as it looks like we were first on scene and he never signed so i wouldnt be surprised to see BR swerve it.

Although i would like to sign this player its starting to look like the whole Hazard situation again and its pritty clear he has no desire to come here as it looks like we were first on scene and he never signed so i wouldnt be surprised to see BR swerve it.

Exactly, especially if it was just a loan with no option to buy.

BBC Turkey:

(Makes for a funny at least withe Google Translation)

------------------------------------------

Nuri Sahin is going to Liverpool'

Last updated: August 23, 2012 - 13:45 GMT

Real Madrid Nuri Sahin was claimed to be transferred to the UK Premier League Liverpool team.

Sahin, London's Daily Mail newspaper reported yesterday announced that it would be transferred Arsenal team.

Since yesterday evening, the BBC's Arsenal relevant question left unanswered in this regard.

Daily Mail newspaper last report, Sahin, his agent announced that Reza Fezali'nin Liverpool'la agreed.

Daily Mail reported developments in the flow changes from Madrid, said the intervention.

According to the club, Real Madrid, Nuri Sahin, Arsenal did not accept a proposal from the contract passed.

Mail yesterday, the news, Real Madrid, Arsenal decide to take the Falcon at the end of a one-year lease agreement to pay 14 million pounds transfer fee reported were running conditions.

Mail shortly before the occurrence of the conditions of the proposed contract is dissatisfied at the news of Madrid Sahin said.

Liverpool's new coach Brendan Rodgers'ın Sahin report alleges that the first 11 guarantee.

Liverpool, Falcon and the details of the agreement with Real Madrid is expected announcement today of the details in the Testament.

This is the worst transfer saga ever. Bored to tears with it and even if we get him it's only a loan anyway.

I've never seen him play but I really want us to sign him now simply due to the time I've wasted reading threads about him and having to suffer through all kinds of 'ITK' bollocks on twitter.

Germany Sport Page:

Tor zur Welt: Facts zur Premier League - Tor zur Welt - LAOLA1.at

The future of Nuri Sahin is still not clear. After British media already vermeldeten, the Turk would loan from Real to Arsenal move, but is now back Liverpool outsell. LFC coach Brendan Rodgers is convinced the 23-year-olds with better prospects for a starting berth. Real's Jose Mourinho does not care where Sahin is awarded, mainly Premier League: "It's a good place to acquire some things that are missing him yet." (23.8.)

More and more reports confirming the same thing:

Liverpool as front runners, Wenger not accepting just a one year deal, Sahin agent was in Anfield to iron out the details.

Only source that have said otherwise is Goal.com and an Arsenal blog site.

If this goes through I'll celebrate with a whiskey...