You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not likely to. It relates to Slur Adolf Ferguson's team so it won't get a mention from the usual goons that slaughter us for any minor detail.

Same as when they treated 12,000 dads mums and kids to Hillsborough and Heysel songs throughout the FA Cup U-18 game at Anfield. Only mentioned in the Echo and even then Aldridge was pilloried by their shower for daring to even mention it.

What we don't appreciate is they are the victims in all this. Why should they take any criticism or responsibility for it? Not their fault you see. Much like their reduced ticket allocations around premiership grounds, someone elses fault, not theirs.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully now his address is out there he gets relentlessly terrorised and his life turns into a living hell.

Those closely associated with the tragedy understand what terror and living hell means, and are unlikely to wish it on anyone.

Foolish actions need only be exposed as such.

Those closely associated with the tragedy understand what terror and living hell means, and are unlikely to wish it on anyone.

Foolish actions need only be exposed as such.

however those that have suffered didn't ask for it.... glorifying their anguish deserves a reaction. I hope the cunt burns

Maybe, but surely to God the topic of 'what's that mean?' is the first conversation that would come up when he's approached about it? I'm sure tattoo artists are wary of tattooing stuff like this if they don't know what it means.

I'd be very surprised if he (the artist) flat out knew nothing of what the meaning of it was, or only found out but carried on anyway.

Yep.

The tattooist will have asked him. Whether he gives a shit is a whole different thing.

If we want it publicised in the press, someone needs to contact that Daniel Taylor, Chief Football Writer at The Guardian.

He loves exposing stuff like this, well he does if Liverpool fans step out of line anyway, and you don't get to become Chief Football Writer at a respectable newspaper like The Guardian unless you're totally impartial.

I've got every confidence in him myself.

:whatever:

You don't have to be an "artist" to acquire tattoo equipment.

Could have just been a stupid mate of his who went along with it.

That is a professional tattoo. The font is a standard one but the lines are smooth. Deffo not a mate.

I hope he doesn't get attacked or anything that'd just fuel the "scumbag merdering scousers" myth which wouldn't help anyone. In an ideal world he'd just be exposed and condemned by football fans across the world including United fans but it wont happen because it's a United fan and the press wont bother picking up on it.

If we want it publicised in the press, someone needs to contact that Daniel Taylor, Chief Football Writer at The Guardian.

He loves exposing stuff like this, well he does if Liverpool fans step out of line anyway, and you don't get to become Chief Football Writer at a respectable newspaper like The Guardian unless you're totally impartial.

I've got every confidence in him myself.

:whatever:

I'd put money on that cunt to be castigating us for an "internet witchhunt of a poor innocent Man U fan" within days.

Just had a look at twitter using his name on the search engine, and some of the United fans are absolutely sick.

-

Mark Clegg ‏@CleggTheRed

#JusticeForDannyHornby he's done nothing wrong! Having a tattoo isn't illegal! Get back in your slums dippers

-

Benjamin Linus ‏@scholesy_1822

Liverpool fans go on all year about Munich and Danny Hornby cant even have a tattoo. #JusticeForHornby #LFCscum

-

Glenn Roberts ‏@Glenn_MUFC

crying about 96wne tattoo yet constantly mock munich, fuck off you dirty scouse bastards #alwaysthevictims #YSB

-

Benjamin Linus ‏@scholesy_1822

#JusticeForHornby, he hasn't done anything wrong, just expressed his personal opinion.

-

Liam Scholes ‏@scholesmufc93

Horrible little scouse fucks, sing munich all the time but when the shoes on the other foot you don't like it! #AlwaysTheVictims

-

Sean Rooney ‏@SeanRooney1995

Fuck the scousers #JusticeForHornby

-

KING ERIC ‏@scordo1965

Just off for my new tattoo #JusticeForHornby #JFT39 #MUFC

-

Holcroft ‏@AlexHolcroft1

#JFT39 #JusticeForHornby #ysb #AlwaysTheVictims

-

Holcroft ‏@AlexHolcroft1

I agree with @iandangerously let's get a #JusticeForHornby in anfield

-

Johnpaul barker ‏@JohnpaulBarker

Just thought I'd try wind up every scouse cunt out there #justiceforhornby

Johnpaul barker ‏@JohnpaulBarker

@Sohail_Khan_ I fucking hate them, its silly the hate though, I'd throw a party if every one of them died.

----

Fucking sick cunts. Luckily I don't know any Mancs who feel the same way they do.

This is what I said on the Leon Knight vs Jamie O'Hara thread:

I know there are a lot of decent people who just happen to also be Twitter users, but nearly everything Twitter-related I see or read seems to be some utter fuckwit giving his or her headspace an airing, and it means I have an irrational hatred of Twitter as a result. Used in the right way (whatever that is), I can see how Twitter can be useful and even entertaining, but it now seems to have become the social medium of choice for people whose thoughts and opinions are best kept to themselves.

Seeing those Manc fans' tweets posted here, I know I am absolutely correct.