Quantcast
Go fuck yourselves FSG - Page 324 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Neil G

Go fuck yourselves FSG

12 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's unbelievable that successful businessmen with loads of well paid advisors can fuck everything up so often. 

Are you talking about our government ? 

I suspect our Bostonian overlords will shortly be cutting and pasting from their furloughing back-track excuse letter to inform us of Liverpool's not needing to be in the Super League, after all.

Come back, yachts people, all is forgiven.

• Upvote 1

On 19/04/2021 at 14:06, Doctor Troy said:

I still saw posts on Twitter last night saying "we would be nowhere if they hadn't have bought us"

Was it LFD? I had to unfollow him today, I could not take the FSG excuses anymore. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Code said:

Was it LFD? I had to unfollow him today, I could not take the FSG excuses anymore. 

No, just a few professional scousers who dont like any criticism of the owners even if it is constructive. Then tell everyone to fuck off and support City or Chelsea.

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

No, just a few professional scousers who dont like any criticism of the owners even if it is constructive. Then tell everyone to fuck off and support City or Chelsea.

May actually take their advice and do that seeing as Chelsea and City are now the good guys.

a529e2800e2443b7b06556ebb0399d07f17537f0

"Just when I thought I was in, they pull me back out!"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's unbelievable that successful businessmen with loads of well paid advisors can fuck everything up so often. 

It's genuinely astonishing how badly managed this has been run from a PR perspective - both from the club and the ESL. It's almost like they wanted to piss everyone off and to have a backlash to make it fail. 

With any luck the backlash will lead to a government imposed fan ownership model that gets these people, and their sort, away from a sport they don't understand.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

With any luck the backlash will lead to a government imposed fan ownership model that gets these people, and their sort, away from a sport they don't understand.

Haha, good one.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

That just got quietly shelved and shall be mentioned no more.

18 minutes ago, janmolby said:

Pretty obvious he knew what was down the tracks...

Yeah, because he was properly in tune with the fans, wasn't he?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, janmolby said:

Pretty obvious he knew what was down the tracks...

He oversaw plenty of the other shady shit that FSG has tried to pull, I doubt he left over any kind of ethical reasons.

5 hours ago, Kevin D said:

This is the answer. Put the power into the hands of the real stakeholders, the people who have made the club what it is.

This is a government that believes in the kind of shit the ESL was trying to pull. Their ethos is exactly the same, protect the rich and powerful who then give them funds to keep on protecting the rich and powerful. The only reason they’ve come out and condemned it was because potentially some of their paymasters stood to lose out financially. There’ll be no German model in this country, it doesn’t suit them.