You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Somebody needs to have a word with Enrique too...every fucking game these days hes just running the fucking ball into nothing...at both fucking ends of the pitch.

I like the lad, hes a good player. But christ he needs to cut that shit out. It makes Milan Baros look cultured.

A really really disappointing night. AGAIN some players need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Incoherent, fucked up shite is what i watched

The fact that Sterling came on and the game changed speaks volumes for the lads ability, dont understand not giving the fella more time.

Shelvey was good again, but the rest WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, its like we just sink lower and lower. Its shameful again from you lot

Im expecting big changes this summer, this can't go on

Terrible display

On the plus side, half those players will hopefully never play for us again!

Of all Fulham's players, Dembele interests me. I'd like to see how he improves another year with Fulham

I could finally call my Fantasy Football Team "Dembele Big Shorts".

(one for the Frank Sidebottom fans, that)

They're his signings, FEG. Downing. Henderson. Carroll. That's £70m quid there. That's horrific. Even if they cost £2m each, it's still not good enough. I know we're missing players, but still, there's a barrow load of cash on that field and they're poor.

Número, trust me, I know. People citing this as a "second string" need to look at the actual team sheet. Todays team included every one of our summer signings bar Adam, who's shit.

Is Carroll still "excellent"? Is Henderson still a good prospect? Is downing still only shit because we can't convert his chances? No. In fact, they never were. They have always been absolutely shit, before we ever bought the

They say attaining 40 points guarantees safety. We have 46.

Kenny is a born winner he must know this shit is not good enough for LFC.

I'm convinced he will go after the cup final. I cvannot possibly see how FSG have fired others and left the guy in sole charge of the on the pitch stuff insitu.

I think he will go and out of respect and a chance at the FA they have given him the end of the season.

Either way this cannot go on it is simply not exceptable whoever is in charge.

Guest Scaramanga
Somebody needs to have a word with Enrique too...every fucking game these days hes just running the fucking ball into nothing...at both fucking ends of the pitch.

I like the lad, hes a good player. But christ he needs to cut that shit out. It makes Milan Baros look cultured.

It annoys me when he gets the ball, turns inside, and leaves himself nowhere to go because he has no right boot. Pass back to one of our centre halves or loses it. Rinse, repeat pretty much every game he plays. Pass and fucking move. Football isn't as difficult as we make it.

Embarrassing. Fucking embarrassing. We've seen a full season of utter shit served up but that display of cowardly fucking cluelessness takes the biscuit. Utter, utter fucking shite. I'd sell at least 8 of that load of cunts. If we never see that prick Henderson in a red shirt again it'll be too soon. Carroll can get fucked too, the gangling pony tailed sack of shit.

As French Lip Gloss said, without Gerrard, Suarez and Bellamy we are complete and utter shite.

The only positives were Jonjo who at least looked like he wanted it, Kelly who got himself forward plenty (albeit ineffectively) and Sterling who got a whole fifteen fucking minutes. That's unforgivable. Kenny needs some fucking help or advice or something as his tactical substitutions are just fucking baffling.

Not fucking acceptable.

Because really there were no places up for grabs.

Clearly not. Which makes the elaborate suggestion by Kenny that there were places up for grabs a bit annoying.

Mind you, I guess he could hardly say, "I have picked my side for next Saturday and I don't give a fuck about the Fulham result."

I guess tonight will be forgotten if we win the Cup, but it certainly demonstrates there are gaping cracks in the depth of the club that Cups possibly won't paper over.

Much work to be done beyond (hopefully) the euphoria of Wembley.

[ ave certainly been rewritten this season. A joke from top to bottom.

Records broken for the wrong reasons. Embarrassing really. If we are heading into next season with these playres and set up, who would bet against relegation! We need radical changes, in tactics, players, staff....and soon.