You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the way I see it and it's days like this I envisaged when Kenny retook his throne, but each to their own. If you don't want to discuss his points, that's fine, but essentially telling him to shut up because he's talking about things you'd rather not debate is daft and counterproductive.

I agree buddy, today I didn't quite follow my rules in that sense but we're on the same page.

Anyway, more Beer!!!

That's your prerogative; I have and will make some dreadful, shitty posts, usually in match threads.

Elsewhere, I will usually explain myself pretty clearly, and if I don't, I'm happy to do so. I'm fine with people misreading the intention of a post, I'm also fine with people following that with a torrent of abuse, i find it very, very amusing.I'm less fine with people refusing to tolerate my response to that abuse.

If you don't like something I say, fine. But I'm not going to sit back and say nothing when it's met with misunderstanding and a reactionary torrent.

I always thought that you were a good poster but lately you have talked a lot of shit and disrespected a lot of people in our club, including our greatest ever. And the above post is uncannily similar to the crap mypost would give to justify his absurd views. Has the weird fucker taken over your username?

Why should he? He clearly believes that they're pressing concerns and this is a discussion forum.

Fair enough if you'd rather focus your attention elsewhere, but that doesn't mean he's not well within his rights to talk about what he thinks matters.

There's a time & a place for fucks sake!

Because the forum is negative enough. It isn't too much to ask to enjoy a semi final derby win. In short, have an afternoon off from the moaning, it's a fucking buzz kill.

I absolutely agree that there has been a lot to be concerned aobut this season but all I was saying was that this afternoon is not the time to do it

Enjoy the fucking WIN

You really are clueless.

What? I feel sorry for my Everton brethren, what's wrong in that? Did you see the way they respected the minutes silence, and some of their banners? Have a bit more respect please.

Also, this is the worst Liverpool side in yonks(table doesn't lie), they were on a good run, we were on a terrible run. Just stating the facts man.

Guest San Don

Well what a game. I can remember a time when even if we had played shit and won a semi, everyone would be fucking rocking. But now, you have some internet types who think they still have to drag up poor performances, shite tactics, shite team selections.

Hey, get a fucking life!

Made up Suarez and Carroll both scored today. Not only would that have pissed off the shite especially after being a goal up, but also pissed off the mancs and a fair few hacks like lawton and emily nugent's son.

Wasnt a great game but I'll take any semi win over the shite no matter how it was got.

Just two things, moyes is a twat with those comments about every fucking neutral in the country wanting them to beat us. What now davey, 10 years at the same club and not one fucking trophy? You need to get out of your comfort zone and see if you can manage a 'big' club. Fuck off!

Second, anyone seen the picture of felaini dragging the shirt two fucking handed off Carroll's back while the big geordie is nodding in the winner?

Not surprising for the cheating twat but did webb actually book him for it cos I never saw him do it? So it was the winner but fuck me, nothing is made of yet another obnoxious cheating bule shit.

just heard from my lad, 3 everton fans didnt get back on the coach to come home! Wonder why?

Tell yer ma, yer ma, to wipe away all your tears. You've won nothing for 17 years, tell yer ma, yer ma!

I Hope the newcastle fans will boo Andy every time we play them so he gets better and better every time, he really is showing fight after that newcastle match. He can see that the bridge is burned and he has to fight for his career now. Winning the cup will save our season and we can build for the future in the summer. Great win today.

Buzzing after that win and it sets up the rest of the weekend nicely ... the weather is good, the beer is chilled and all is right with the world.

Great to see Carroll get a second late winner in the same week - that should really give his confidence a boost. While he did miss a sitter at the start of the second half he didn't let his head drop and got his reward. He is now getting in goal scoring positions more often and perhaps with his confidence high he can start tucking a few more away. He also did a fantastic job in defensive situations and took a lot of pressure off a nervy Jones today. He deserves a lot of plaudits for his performance.

Fair play to Stewart Downing too for putting in a few excellent crosses today. Carroll was blocked off well by Baines in the first half from one and should have buried the chance early in the second - you can't really have a go at Downing if he is loading the bullets and others are missing the target.

Honorable mentions also for Skrtel (again) and the irrepressible Luis Suarez - he just never stops. There were admittedly a few issues with our starting tactics and team selection but that is for another day's discussion. Roll on Wembley again. Come on Redmen.

People saying the minute silence was well respected are only half right, at first when the whistle first went there where LOADS of Everton fans shouting shite, I’m guessing people got them told straight away because it stopped after a few seconds.

Fucking bitter cunts.

Good result, average performance.

Can we please drop Henderson for the final? Pretty fucking please with sugar on top?

Henderson did a great job again despite being played out of position.

Its obvious hes a central midfielder but he puts the team before himself and his manager appreciates his efforts.

I always thought that you were a good poster but lately you have talked a lot of shit and disrespected a lot of people in our club, including our greatest ever. And the above post is uncannily similar to the crap mypost would give to justify his absurd views. Has the weird fucker taken over your username?

I'm sorry, I just see it differently. I'm not going to hold Kenny to a lower standard than Hodgson and no one complained against what I had to say about him.

I see it simply; Kenny's past is irrelevant to our current on-field situation. He must be judged on the here and now, not on two decades ago. His transfers really have been terrible and his game of favourites depressing.

I think he's tried to create a team in the image of Blackburn '95, but mediocre English players won't be fashioned into a top quality team in 2012. There's a reason English clubs don't perpetually fall at the first hurdle in Europe as they did for much of the 90s.

13 years was a long time to be out of top management.

So really...if it comes off as disrespectful, I'm sorry. I'm just holding Kenny Dalglish, Liverpool manager 2012 to the same standard I would anyone else. He deserves as much, he's not a special needs case. His legend is completely separate and cannot be refuted or downplayed by anyone. Lastly, I'm thrilled to be in the final. Hope it's Tottenham next.

Second, anyone seen the picture of felaini dragging the shirt two fucking handed off Carroll's back while the big geordie is nodding in the winner?

Not surprising for the cheating twat but did webb actually book him for it cos I never saw him do it? So it was the winner but fuck me, nothing is made of yet another obnoxious cheating bule shit.

Yeah i saw that.

There's nothing better than the look on a dirty player's face than the moment they see the ball sail into the net and they realise that all they needed was to make a genuine attempt for the ball to probably prevent it.

Carroll had to practically rip through the neck of his own shirt, but it didn't put him off.

Henderson did a great job again despite being played out of position.

Its obvious hes a central midfielder but he puts the team before himself and his manager appreciates his efforts.

I'm not seeing it. I mean this sincerely because I might be missing something, but what qualities stand out for you? I only see mediocrity.

I'm sorry, I just see it differently. I'm not going to hold Kenny to a lower standard than Hodgson and no one complained against what I had to say about him.

I see it simply; Kenny's past is irrelevant to our current on-field situation. He must be judged on the here and now, not on two decades ago. His transfers really have been terrible and his game of favourites depressing.

I think he's tried to create a team in the image of Blackburn '95, but mediocre English players won't be fashioned into a top quality team in 2012. There's a reason English clubs don't perpetually fall at the first hurdle in Europe as they did for much of the 90s.

13 years was a long time to be out of top management.

So really...if it comes off as disrespectful, I'm sorry. I'm just holding Kenny Dalglish, Liverpool manager 2012 to the same standard I would anyone else. He deserves as much, he's not a special needs case. His legend is completely separate and cannot be refuted or downplayed by anyone. Lastly, I'm thrilled to be in the final. Hope it's Tottenham next.

Im sure Kenny will be able to adapt to the new game, he hasnt even finished a complete season ffs. Im not guaranteeing he will be able to figure it out to the point we will back in the champions League for the 2013-14 campaign but he should definetly get another season based on the fact that he has been succesful before and he understands the club.