You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Yes, I was amazed as Id been with Barclays and the app is a million times better. Setting up a new payee means logging into the account and can’t be done on the app. Wank.

Santander are still like that. You have to log onto a desktop and then set it up, then you have to put a code in that they send in a text. Pain in the arse when it's a joint account and only one number is allowed to be registered, so one of you is trying to get in touch with the other to get the code that expires in 15 minutes.

I agree, Christmas Day is what you make of it. I love it, me, always have. I have loads of boss memories of childhood christmases and spending them with family as an adult. Giving presents is ace. You can't beat the feeling of giving loved ones things that they really like and/or need. 

I've never, ever bothered celebrating New Years Eve, though, not even when I used to drink. 

Spot on Tony lad, some majestic memories of childhood Christmasses and being too excited to sleep. As an adult i nearly always geg at least a week to ten days off work but by the time new year comes around you start thinking "ive got to go back to work soon" and it all falls flat. For that reason alone i find New year tedious in comparison to Christmas. 

Spot on Tony lad, some majestic memories of childhood Christmasses and being too excited to sleep. As an adult i nearly always geg at least a week to ten days off work but by the time new year comes around you start thinking "ive got to go back to work soon" and it all falls flat. For that reason alone i find New year tedious in comparison to Christmas. 

Yeah agreed. Normally the day before NYE I start feeling gutted that its nearly all over. NYE is a shit night out. Can probably count 2 good nights I've had in 10 years and one of them was when me and an ex stayed in and she wore a playboy bunny outfit. 

Yeah agreed. Normally the day before NYE I start feeling gutted that its nearly all over. NYE is a shit night out. Can probably count 2 good nights I've had in 10 years and one of them was when me and an ex stayed in and she wore a playboy bunny outfit.

Yeah its fucking shit. I'd sooner stay in.

I hadn't enjoyed christmas for years other than getting pissed until last year when ToddleD was 2 and a half.

All the "you get more enjoyment out of them opening their presents than you do your own" rang true.

I can't fucking wait til this one.

NYE is shit and I have never had a good one outside of a few house parties when I was younger.  I used to go to the Krazyhouse all nighters which were horrendous and shit but you always got to finger some corsetted goth bird towards the end of the proceedings so not all bad. 

Never had a good new year in this country. Always pubs rammed full and them charging people or making you buy tickets. Been to a few lame house parties. One where there was a big massive fight over something pathetic about putting a CD on.

After that i went away 4 years on the bounce to Edinburgh, New York, Las Vegas and Amsterdam. Last year i went to Lanzarote for christmas and new year.

People who cry arse about others putting Christmas decorations up late November/ early December. What's the harm? Genuinely baffles me. People can do what the fuck they want.

Some fail to realise there's often a reason why they're put up early. A woman in work, her husband is probably facing his last Christmas due to fast spreading cancer so they're making it massive for the kids. A lad I know, his sister's eyesight is deteriorating and she's registered blind. She can still see shadows and lights so Christmas lights are a comfort to her. My own daughter has some development issues and is non verbal but she fucking loves Christmas lights. I do anything I can to see her smile and be happy, and putting up the tree is one small happiness in her life. It's going up on Saturday and I don't give a fuck if people think it's early or not.

• Upvote 1

People who cry arse about others putting Christmas decorations up late November/ early December. What's the harm? Genuinely baffles me. People can do what the fuck they want.

Some fail to realise there's often a reason why they're put up early. A woman in work, her husband is probably facing his last Christmas due to fast spreading cancer so they're making it massive for the kids. A lad I know, his sister's eyesight is deteriorating and she's registered blind. She can still see shadows and lights so Christmas lights are a comfort to her. My own daughter has some development issues and is non verbal but she fucking loves Christmas lights. I do anything I can to see her smile and be happy, and putting up the tree is one small happiness in her life. It's going up on Saturday and I don't give a fuck if people think it's early or not.

Spot on ours went up yesterday and we love Crimbo.

People in work who try to speak to you so close you smell their disgusting breath. This cunt had a cold or virus, and every time I moved away, moved his chair further towards mine to the point I had to say will you please stop moving your chair, your breath smells like lentils and bacon and its knocking me sick and you are clearly ill.

I now have this cunts virus. Thank fuck he;s pissing off back to the UK in a few weeks. Cunt.

People in work who try to speak to you so close you smell their disgusting breath. This cunt had a cold or virus, and every time I moved away, moved his chair further towards mine to the point I had to say will you please stop moving your chair, your breath smells like lentils and bacon and its knocking me sick and you are clearly ill.

I now have this cunts virus. Thank fuck he;s pissing off back to the UK in a few weeks. Cunt.

Don't be sending your diseased immigrants over here,we've got plenty of our own!

Yours

Nigel Farage

• Upvote 2

I switched bank accounts the other week, I've done it before. It wasn't for any cash enticement this time it was because the bank I was with were a bit rubbish. Their app stunk, their payment system took ages etc etc. 

A week or so after the switch to Tesco bank I start to get letters saying my direct debits have been cancelled, then text messages too. I phone Tesco (my new bank) and am put through to the switching department. Seems they've fucked up all of my direct debits, there's nothing they can do and so now I have to sort them all out myself, with less than 8 days before they are all to be paid.

What a bunch of useless twats, the one job they have is to ensure my bank is switched with no hassle, they couldn't manage that. Then when it all goes wrong there's nothing they can do, I am now completing their task manually myself. Oh and not to them, to an online bank I have had on the back burner for a while, fuck Tesco.

Well actually Tesco did offer one little crumb of comfort, they will sort the Tesco Credit card direct debit for me, it's the least they can do and while it's only one DD at least it's a small help, thanks.

The worst part of it all is trying to get through to different companies to achieve this. Some won't let me change online because it's too close to the payment date and while they still have my old account details, that's dead and the direct debit is not now active. It's been a hassle to say the least. 

One to sort, Three who are fucking useless at the best of times and I end up swearing at the retard that I'm trying to deal with and hanging up. They insist I use their app, the app won't let me and it errors, they also sent me a text saying if I don't sort it they'll add £5 to my bill for not having a direct debit, twats.

As I'm sitting there calming down from the retarded tosser that three dug up from some mental home and slung onto a phone, the phone rings, It's Tesco credit card to ask why the direct debit has failed and they want me to go through a load of shite to get it sorted. To say I hung up without giving him the most obscene rant I could think of would be a lie. 

NHS Business Services, twats!

I've had a pre-payment card for my prescriptions for the last 5 years, the direct debit goes out 10 months every year, never missed a payment.

Now for the second time this year I've had a letter questioning the fact that I have a pre-payment card, threatening a £50 fine with a further £50 if I don't pay in a month!

Cheeky fucking cunts, I'd probably get less hassle if I was just saying I qualify for free prescriptions!

Cunts that jump a long bus queue then can’t look anyone in the eye that’s been stood there 20 minutes.

Dickhead on the way home jumps the queue, keeps his head facing away from the crowd of people standing patiently, then he almost barges into me when everyone’s getting on the bus.

Then walks slow up the bus, then bumps into me getting into his seat and looks at me as if it’s my fault, then when he sees my pissed off expression in retort looks quickly away.

Then sits on the end of the seat so no one can sit next to him as the bus is packed.

The wimpy, awkward, Middle-aged fucker

Coming back from (brilliant) Jacob Collier gig in Brighton last night at 1am on the A23 - tyre blows out - shitty space saver in the boot, so now in TyreCity, which is a suburb of Guildford, they check the tyre but can’t repair it, so replacement it is. They advise that although the tyres are not that worn, to replace one and not the other will cause the car to drive badly. £260. Cunts. 666af72a1693ca8ea93ac51e78da47da.jpg5d7dc66da4466b8cab8803e6ee71f8fb.jpg

A whole suburb named TyreCity? Yeah, you weren't going to be sent on your way with just a cheery wave. On the subject of tyres, if your car has run flats then it can be cost effective to get some run flat tyre insurance. It's probably not worth it if you don't do a lot of mileage or if it's extremely rare to have to replace any tyres. Run flats cost a bomb, and tyre dealers all try to scam you into spending more on unnecessary work.

• Upvote 1

What fucking cunt actually thinks that these two fucking fuckers getting engaged, is actually going to give us(the nation) a lift. The NHS in crisis, food banks galore, energy banks the new food bank, Grenfell tower slowly turning into a cover up, the country in a financial mess, the right wing on the rise, a government in tatters and rudderless - and cunts in the media think that this will "give the country a lift" I hate this country more now, than I hated it in the 80's. I hope she ditches him after 6 months and shacks up with a 58 year old bricklayer from Bootle, who's into Crystal meth and badger baiting. Fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

What fucking cunt actually thinks that these two fucking fuckers getting engaged, is actually going to give us(the nation) a lift. The NHS in crisis, food banks galore, energy banks the new food bank, Grenfell tower slowly turning into a cover up, the country in a financial mess, the right wing on the rise, a government in tatters and rudderless - and cunts in the media think that this will "give the country a lift" I hate this country more now, than I hated it in the 80's. I hope she ditches him after 6 months and shacks up with a 58 year old bricklayer from Bootle, who's into Crystal meth and badger baiting. Fuck off.

Not going to go in the day time then? Just in the night?

• Upvote 2