You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dunkan Jenkins on Twitter

Lurtz

I see you still didn't answer my questions, I guessed as much, you have nothing to say!

I imagine you are all grown men, that makes it worse...all getting angry at little old me, have a word with yourselves!

"If you are Jen Chang", that is still making me laugh!

c/o FSG, Boston, Massachussets...

As he's (thank fuck) left the thread, I will point out that he has used the above phrase more than once. It's usually the preserve of shit stirrers who get called out a lot. It is more than a little Penelope Pitstop/ Gone with the Wind in its nauseatingly pretentious and insincere way. No doubt he had an attack of the vapours and had to rely on the kindness of strangers. Fuckwit.

You can disbelieve me as much as you like, I doubt I can prove my neutrality to an extent that will ever satisfy you. The one thing that I find interesting about this place is that you all seem happy to accuse me of being a stooge, there is no evidence of this whatsoever yet you all embarrassingly go in for it, why is that? Is it because I don't agree with you? Is it because I argue back?!
Maybe I'm suspicious of your true identity because certain things about you just don't add up.

Your post count in this thread.

Your willingness to dispel with such ease Cummins version of events, even though he's presented clear evidence to substantiate the majority of his claims.

You'd quite happily see a fellow supporter shafted to protect the club and those that wronged him.

You claim to live on Everton Road yet cant get to a game that isn't on live TV and tickets readily available for.

You claim there's no cable access on Everton Road ? Nar sorry, as unless you live in Prince Rupert's Tower, the Everton Road area is covered by cable. And whats restricting you to cable ? Don't tell me, no BT access either ?

I could go on but I think I've made my point.

Now that we seem to have a better idea of what actually happened between these two i really dont think either side comes out with much credit.

Chang probably hasnt done enough wrong to be sacked but I think he has to be shown the door by "mutual consent".

In my personal opinion I would also prefer it if Mr Cummins would stop using Liverpool Football Club to get his name in the papers.

Now that we seem to have a better idea of what actually happened between these two i really dont think either side comes out with much credit.

Chang probably hasnt done enough wrong to be sacked but I think he has to be shown the door by "mutual consent".

In my personal opinion I would also prefer it if Mr Cummins would stop using Liverpool Football Club to get his name in the papers.

spot on, the guy is being painted as a victim from what amounts to nothing more than hand bags.

he instigated the majority of what happened and is loving "his moment".

Like I said, the opposite of Merseyside. He ain't posting from where he claims he's posting, put it like that. He's not posting from Manchester or America and definitely not in Everton Road, unless there's one in East side of the country.

Not that I am defending Billybob in any way, but cant those IP addresses show a different location to where you actually are.

Just try me as an example.

Not that I am defending Billybob in any way, but cant those IP addresses show a different location to where you actually are.

Just try me as an example.

That's actually true: one search saw you at your desk with a can of Irn Bru and the other saw you on your high horse with your neg trigger in hand. Where do you live, Frode?

Guest ShoePiss
That's actually true: one search saw you at your desk with a can of Irn Bru and the other saw you on your high horse with your neg trigger in hand. Where do you live, Frode?

Irn Bru? Last time I saw Code at his desk he was drinking blue wkd.

Irn Bru? Last time I saw Code at his desk he was drinking blue wkd.

You might be right, mate. I had the misfortune to listen to a Jockanese lad today at work who said that independence would be ok, given the Irn Bru and Tannock's exports.

sorry Frode

Edited by Jarvinja Ilnow
Frode's notoriously letigious attitude

Are you fuckin serious?

If so, then my previous judgement of you being a decent and intelligent poster was way off the mark, you are clearly an absolute dickhead who has shown himself to be no better than the rest of the paranoid tits on this thread!

"If you are Jen Chang", fuck me! Hahahaha.

Let me show you how to subtely conflate two things and create a false syllogism.

If you are Jen Chang and this is the best you got you should just fucking quit for being so transparent.

If you're just some random fan your determined idiocy might actually make some sense.

By responding to only the first you appear to be accepting the second.

When reading your reply people will subconsciously conclude that you are simply a random fan with a determined idiocy.

Imagine what a good director of comms would have said in response to my post. Or in response to Sean's emails cataloguing the threats.

As for your judgement, its clearly very flawed, so have whatever opinion you wish.

Seems the "paranoid tits" have you down as a sock puppet.

Go figure.

amounts to nothing more than hand bags.

sean is telling porkies, and hes loving the turn of events.

Emotion is often mistaken for opinion by the uninformed or the unwilling.

Can you imagine if he'd walked into a meeting with Ayre with emails that weren't verifiable or proved to have been fabricated?

Oops. Sorry. Rationality would interfere with your considered emotion.

I'll be round tomorrow to ruin you and your family, and make sure other fans want to fuck you up. Just handbags, you understand.

Oh, and you owe me £300,000.

:wallbutt:

Stringvest is the local idiot?

Using shanks name to further a point, to prove you are right, is actually in poor taste.

I find your username in poor taste. It sullies the reputation of both men.

May I suggest changing it to something more apposite? I have a few suggestions:

Cuntfaced Idiot

Slavering Mongbeast

Stringvest is the local idiot?

Using shanks name to further a point, to prove you are right, is actually in poor taste.

I may be an idiot, but I'm about as local as BillyBob. And using Shankly's name in this case is to prove that you've got no idea what you're talking about. Have a great day.