You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll -" Liverpool willing to sell "

James21

Would you sell him  

373 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sell him

• Sell him
    • Keep him.
    • Loan him out
    • Wait till the summer and see how things look.

Reina.

Agger.

Skrtel.

Johnson.

Lucas.

Alonso.

Mash.

Torres.

All developed into quality first team players.

Plus if he had been given the money we would have Silva, Mata, Alves, Aguero and Vidic.

I'd argue Torres. Mascherano and Alonso hit the ground running more or less and it was obvious from the outset they were good buys. Could probably argue Agger too.

Lucas took his time. Skrtel alternated between good and bad. Johnson could fall into this category too.

I think in our case, Adam has alternated between hitting the ground running and just not running at all, Henderson has been good without hugely impressive. Enriques been very good and hit the ground running. Downing has been ok, but struggled to do anything of note.

I think our signings have been what most people expected, they've solidified us. Not one is a shit player who would make a first 11 weaker nor are any of them standout top class player's who will guarantee top performances week in week out, bar maybe Enrique.

My line of thinking is these lads are hopefully part of the jigsaw of what will eventually grow to be very good squad with some more additions.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope when we start next season this donkey is where he belongs, playing for some shit in the championship so he can play to his style of lumping it to the box.

I would rather we had Jordan Rhodes than this clown.

What I really want to know is which way you voted?

What's wrong with him having a pint on a Friday night after the game, when we don't play again for another 5/6 days?

Not much in isolation. But when you look at the fact he's massively out of shape, out of form and looks a shadow of the player he was at Newcastle, then you'd hope he'd be cutting down on the drink in an attempt to improve his performances and justify his price tag and his weekly wage. Not for himself, but for Kenny Dalglish who has put his reputation on the line for him by backing him to the hilt everytime someone questions one of his many poor performances.

Not much in isolation. But when you look at the fact he's massively out of shape, out of form and looks a shadow of the player he was at Newcastle, then you'd hope he'd be cutting down on the drink in an attempt to improve his performances and justify his price tag and his weekly wage. Not for himself, but for Kenny Dalglish who has put his reputation on the line for him by backing him to the hilt everytime someone questions one of his many poor performances.

:yes:

Why do people feel the urge to stitch players up?

I saw Crouchy in the magnet last night with his missus dancing like a pleb but I didnt feel the urge to snap him and tweet it.

Crouch has been performing well, didn't cost £35 million and I suspect wasn't passed out in the club having had too much to drink - which is what it looks like in that picture.

I'm sure plenty of Liverpool fans would have done the same to Rooney etc.