You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Darren Fletcher

Razoray

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some quality work going on here but I'm going to wade in and stick up for Fletcher.

It must be bad to reach "wade hieght", and what are you going to stick up? hes probably already tried a cork and various fruits.

Must of been one messy dressing room at half time that, Fletcher unleashing a river of shite and Taggarts face doing the same.

Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Know someone close who has Crohns (similiar symptoms) and its tough. During a flare up they're bed ridden, you can go days without eating.

This person looks at a plate of food and will tell me if I eat this I will be in pain for 3 hours and shattin for another 2 hours so its not worth it.

Not that disease is glamorous, but poo diseases are the least glamorous. I mean would you rather have Tourettes where you can run around shouting shit shit shit or UC where you just shit shit shit?

• 6 months later...

Fuck him!!!

I might of had some symphathy for Darren if he hadn't of been dancing round near the half-way line with Ferdinand, Wes Brown and the rest of the manc cunts singing "without killing anyone, we won it three times!!!". After they'd beaten Chelsea in the CL final.

Fuck him!!!

I might of had some symphathy for Darren if he hadn't of been dancing round near the half-way line with Ferdinand, Wes Brown and the rest of the manc cunts singing "without killing anyone, we won it three times!!!". After they'd beaten Chelsea in the CL final.

If this is true then I hope he drowns in his own shit