You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

With a fucking gun.

He'd be ace would Tim. He'd breeze in there, telling the FA hierarchy they are dinosaurs, fucking off the English press pack, and telling those players he felt were underachievers that they were underachieving. He wouldn't give a shit about dropping anyone not living up to their reputation.

They just showed some of the England press conference from yesterday or earlier today. The first thing Hodgson said (and he started with "Well let me first of all say...") is how delighted he is that Greg Dyke and the FA want him to continue and that they dealt with it quickly, before going on with some general waffle about 'taking part'. The most important thing for him is that HE gets to continue in the role, with nothing mentioned about identifying areas of weakness to rectify. Perhaps he genuinely thinks the team were just unlucky and that there is nothing to rectify either with the team or specifically with his own methods.

I'm not sure the Owl is the right creature to compare him to. Owls can turn their heads right round to get a full picture of their surroundings. Hodgson is one of the most blinkered operators in his chosen field.

• Upvote 1

As I understand the strategic genius John Beck is part of the FA set up. Why not be done with any pretence of playing football and fast track him with the regular FA stalwart Howard Wilkinson as his Director of football (and military style training technicians) Joking aside, this pair of cunts are actually drawing a wage from the FA. And we'll get the usual hand wringing, root and branch review, Sir Trevor moving to one side, Gareth fucking Barry being groomed for the England manger's job, Stuart fucking Pearce in the wings.

Here's a thought, dynamite the FA building with every one of the knighthood/OBE/freemason gravy-train riding fuckers in it and start from fucking scratch.

Roy: "I would say we deserved a better fate than we achieved in those two games.

"I now will not doing anything other than trying to recover from bitterness of the situation and when August comes around focus on one thing and one thing alone and and that is making sure we qualify for Euro 2016."

"This job means a lot to me. It is a fantastic job. I work with an incredible bunch of players. But we've got it all to do.

"I am very pleased to have The FA's backing. I would like to think that my work will be judged over a long time

The twat still thinks everything was ok and he needs to change nothing.

I guess he has stuck with his plan for 35 years with success all the way so why change now

As I understand the strategic genius John Beck is part of the FA set up. Why not be done with any pretence of playing football and fast track him with the regular FA stalwart Howard Wilkinson as his Director of football (and military style training technicians) Joking aside, this pair of cunts are actually drawing a wage from the FA. And we'll get the usual hand wringing, root and branch review, Sir Trevor moving to one side, Gareth fucking Barry being groomed for the England manger's job, Stuart fucking Pearce in the wings.

Here's a thought, dynamite the FA building with every one of the knighthood/OBE/freemason gravy-train riding fuckers in it and start from fucking scratch.

Correction, change the word 'Barry'' for 'Southagate' and replace either of those names with the word 'puppet'. It's the FA as an institution and its old boy network that is all wrong. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Richards The English Sepp Blatter. How can anyone but a fellow gravy-train rider justify that tenure. These shadowy twats are interested in money and self promotion and couldn't give a fuck about the state of English football as long as laying them golden eggs. Blow the cunts out of the their comfort zone.Then, and only then, you might just see change for the better. Go cast your eyes and auditors over that Barwick/Dyke/whoever this weeks limp dick is. It's not hard to see.