You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is the most irritating thing about Andre Villas Boas  

148 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most irritating thing about Andre Villas Boas

• His face
    • The media calling him Special One Mk II
    • The fact that he seems to have two surnames
    • His age

How the fuck is he worse than Mourinho?

He's a bit arrogant but that's it from what I can tell.

We don't have to hate everyone, you know.

He's a Mourinho clone, he's not as bad yet, thing is he won't be as successful as Maureen either.

The shitcoat wannabe I hope he has a prolapse in his technical area when he does that twatty squat move. Twat! (him, not you)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's worse than Mourinho.

Is he fuck. That is a pathetic statement.

As far as I can see he is has not yet accused an ambulance service of mistreating his players, poked assistent managers of rivals in the eye, accused the football authorities of institutional bias etc.

Apart from that...

Mourinho lite.

All he had to do was accuse the nearest ambulance service of trying to kill one of his players on Sunday and wear a Matalan coat and it could easily have been The Translator stood in front of those cameras on Sunday.

They even sound the same! All it needs is for him to be Alexei Smertin or Tiago and the transformation will be complete.

I love him, he is ace.

To get a team with just 9 men play as good as they did is pretty good as well, I`ve seen other teams this season completely fall apart going just one man down.

Haha!

Brilliant the way he got Chelsea to play well at QPR for the second half in a match they still lost!

Touched by a genius, and I don't mean Dave Jones!

lol at him being worse than Mourinho.....he's nowhere near Mourinho who was a cvnt of the highest order. He also has every right to be angry as the ref yesterday was shocking, we have seen Kenny and all the other managers moan about refs, but none of them had anything near to what he had yesterday.

You guys seem to be forgetting how you were praising Kenny when he said refs needs to respect liverpool and all the other nonsense where he was slagging of refs for fun

What a load of garbage, the ref got just about everything right.

What a load of garbage, the ref got just about everything right.

Chelski had very little to feel genuinely aggrieved at on sunday but as usual they were all trying to start a riot on the pitch and were striking their best martyr poses for the cameras

Would have had more respect for Boas if he'd just let this one go because all 3 decisions were correctly called

Tbf not even Hiddink and Ancelotti could bring class to that team. I think he's digging a hole for himself if he tries to back those gang of cunts. They're irredeemable dickheads and he'd be better off preserving his reputation by not aping Mourinho. He'll never have the level of success to get away with it.

John Terry isn't racist.

He isn't racist because "he represents his country".

It is certainly true that anybody who represents their country is above reproach for his behaviour. Except maybe that sprinter Ben Johnson. And Hitler. And that.

But aside from that, a water-tight argument.

Doesn't really have Mourinho's entertainment value, does he?

Still hope his team finish above United this season. And yes, I'm well aware what that says about our current status.

I agree about what it says about us currently, but the fact is they've even outlived their usefulness in that regard with Citeh as they are at the minute.

Which sums the rentboys up really - good for nothing.