You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Apparently Rondon was in tears after the tackle, looks awful in the pictures. Good luck to the lad hope he makes a full recovery

It was just shock, he'll be back up for the next game.

But seriously, yeah, never good to see the nasty ones.  Hope McCarthy gets past this.

Facebook comment from one of the more reasonable Bloos.

Absolute shite. We’ve been shite for the majority of my 36 years but to hear people sarcastically cheering a shot on target and putting up with it shows how far we have fallen. Get the crook and his little Orc mate to fuck and start having some fucking pride

(It does amuse me the way the presence of Sammy Lee gets under his skin.)

I think there was more genuine disappointment at yesterday's result than others. They saw West Brom as a bottom three team they should be mauling, but once again they played shite and were limited to a couple of shots on target. Plenty of moans about new superstriker, Tosun, just strolling around, as well.

If GOT is anything to go by, Sam is as unpopular as Hughes was at Stoke, and he's only been there about 10 weeks.

They all hate hate Fat Sham and think he'll be gone at the end of the season.

It, obviously, throws up the question. Who on earth would want to manage them?

There's no one I can think of who'd take the job on.

What I want to know is who would give fat sam a job again? Horrible man, was hoping he’d disappear after the England shambles.

I can think of one person.

banner_3150892b.jpg

• Upvote 1

All summer they will go on about Simeone, Ancelotti and other top managers - citing their wealth, upcoming new stadium, status as a massive club (Everton aren't they), their flag bearing status as the protectors of the corinthian spirit etc and then come the start of the season when Sean Dyche is in charge and Messi, Bale and Neymar haven't signed the reality will kick in that yes they are Everton, aren't they...

• Upvote 3

There’s a thread on GOT, “Is our Great Club jinxed”. #Ifithadntavebinfor2worldwars

*Everton Win League title in 1915 - League cancelled for four seasons because of World War, cannot defend title with best team since 1891

*Everton Win League title in 1939 - League cancelled for seven seasons because of World War 2, Everton unable to defend title with best team since 1932.

*Everton Win League title in 1985 and European Cup Winners Cup - English clubs banned from Europe for next five seasons, Everton unable to participate in the scheduled UEFA Super Cup Final versus Juventus, and unable to participate in Europe with that was their best team ever.

This always amazes me. Had World War 1 not happened, War World 2, or the English ban. Everton would have more than 9 league titles and one UEFA Cup Winners Cup.

We'd possibly be the most successful club in English football history if those events had not happened. We'd certainly be well ahead of Arsenal.

There’s a thread on GOT, “Is our Great Club jinxed”. #Ifithadntavebinfor2worldwars

*Everton Win League title in 1915 - League cancelled for four seasons because of World War, cannot defend title with best team since 1891

*Everton Win League title in 1939 - League cancelled for seven seasons because of World War 2, Everton unable to defend title with best team since 1932.

*Everton Win League title in 1985 and European Cup Winners Cup - English clubs banned from Europe for next five seasons, Everton unable to participate in the scheduled UEFA Super Cup Final versus Juventus, and unable to participate in Europe with that was their best team ever.

This always amazes me. Had World War 1 not happened, War World 2, or the English ban. Everton would have more than 9 league titles and one UEFA Cup Winners Cup.

We'd possibly be the most successful club in English football history if those events had not happened. We'd certainly be well ahead of Arsenal.

ifithandntofbeenfor2worldwarsandoneeuropeancup