You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The most underrated transfer rumour of recent times is Edinson Cavani moving to Everton. The Merseyside club have clearly already forgotten that they already have the best striker in the world in Oumar Niasse.

Everton’s search for a forward is nothing new. The Toffees tried to sign a number of strikers over the summer, from Olivier Giroud to Diego Costa. It seems that Chelsea want to stick the knife in even further after not doing business over the latter.

According to The Sun, Chelsea ‘are favourites to sign Edinson Cavani if he quits Paris Saint-Germain in January’. And they are speaking literally in terms of ‘favourites’: the story revolves around betting odds.

You see, Paddy Power offer 11-2 on Cavani joining Chelsea, and 10-1 on him moving to Everton. Because Paddy Power have the inside track on PSG’s transfer business. For fu…

Fuck who its according to

Thing is - the shit side to this mocking. A young lad I know who insists 'he's not deluded' kept trying to wind me up, with shit about how much they've spent and the stadium etc (this is on a whatsapp group with me the only red, him the only blue and the rest Newcastle, Rotherham, Oxford, West Ham etc). He's now being a right little cunt - without me saying anything, his new one is how all Liverpool fans are on the dole! 

He's not deluded unlike us. And that is the problem with them, it is always out fault and they always turn nasty. 

Remember Planet Earth with the Snakes and the Salamanders? That is what Evertonians are like - you walk out your house and the cunts are everywhere like the fucking snakes 'fucking redshite, big game redshite, you got beat at the weekend, United!, haha Burnley, VVD is a Chelsea player, we're rich, you're shitting yourselves' 

• Upvote 1

27,034 last night. They can't blame the Cypriot fans as well because there were quite a lot in town yesterday.

Hopefully they came and visited Anfield like most teams fans who play us do.

Can't remember who they played last time they qualified for Europe but a few Evertonians in my work were fuming because tge away fans turned up at the ground with bags full of LFC stuff. The stewards weren't too happy when they had to go through the bags for security checks.

• Upvote 4