You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

18 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I don't think I've ever cared as much about any of their games as I do about Monday night.

I had a ticket for the Wimbledon game!

(I couldn't go through with it on the day, so gave it away and stayed glued to the radio instead.  My two mates still went.  They said it was like losing a cup final.)

There’s no way they don’t beat Bournemouth on the last day and carry on like the Ewoks at the end of Jedi. 

I’ll be tellyclappong tonight though, someone said further up the thread they wanted them to stay up.

Christ, I was breathing into a paper bag trying to compute that. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

There’s no way they don’t beat Bournemouth on the last day and carry on like the Ewoks at the end of Jedi. 

I’ll be tellyclappong tonight though, someone said further up the thread they wanted them to stay up.

Christ, I was breathing into a paper bag trying to compute that. 

People have decent Bluenose family and friends don’t they.

51 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not only do I want them relegated, I want the whole of next season to be blow after blow for them. Financial ruin, white elephant stadium, further relegation, administration, the lot. 

All of it will be richly deserved. 

There’s only ever this. 

Just seen the telegraph reporting Leeds are trying to get shut of Garcia. Cunt of an appointment that. Let's hope they can find someone who's great at the manager bounce and can just pinch 2 wins. 

It's probably partly my fault, but this is turning into the relegation thread rather than just a thread for the shite. 

3 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

neither Leeds or Forest are going to get another point.

1 hour ago, George Costanza said:

fucking Leeds & Forest won't get another point all season. 

Absolute nuts, this.

Shit as they are, Forest and Leeds are no shitter than Everton.