You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

49 minutes ago, Boss said:

If Burnley draw or win on Tuesday that's them in the bottom three. Then they're playing Spurs away. That's a loss. 

Spurs next Monday away

Wolves H

Newcastle H

Watford A

West Ham A

Man Utd H

Let's hope they are still in the shit in April 

Palace H

Liverpool A

Chelsea H

Leicester A

Brentford H

Arsenal A

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Demanding an apology this morning over the handball not being given.

If ever a club defined themselves by decisions going against them its this shower and they call us victims.

Questioning a few decisons against them wasn't it, including the incident on the weekend. 

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Questioning a few decisons against them wasn't it, including the incident on the weekend. 

The only club who ever get decisions going against them. Seen one of them put a wall of injustice up and there must have been 5 bad (for them) decisions go against them since 1970. 

We have trophy wall, they have a wailing wall

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Demanding an apology this morning over the handball not being given.

If ever a club defined themselves by decisions going against them its this shower and they call us victims.

To be fair to them I kind of get it. It was such an obvious wrong decision that in the predicament they're in I would be highlighting as much is possible so it's in the minds of the officials etc for the remaining games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

To be fair to them I kind of get it. It was such an obvious wrong decision that in the predicament they're in I would be highlighting as much is possible so it's in the minds of the officials etc for the remaining games.

They where the team that gained the most from var last season. Fuck them, hope they get another dodgy one at spurs. 

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only club who ever get decisions going against them. Seen one of them put a wall of injustice up and there must have been 5 bad (for them) decisions go against them since 1970. 

We have trophy wall, they have a wailing wall

Have to wonder about the birthplace of Chris Kavanagh, who prevented the ref from checking the monitor to make a correct call for the pen.

Couldn't be possible that he was as born in G Manchester and has not declared an allegiance to a team, as that would make serious headlines about bias and call into question the integrity of the football authorities. So I’ll assume he not…

18 minutes ago, aws said:

Anything which puts pressure on Kavahagh to be impartial is ok with me. 

Him and Taylor shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near games involving the Manchester clubs, or games which they could benefit from the result. 

I'm shocked this level of bias goes on without a peep from the press or Managers. Imagine the outcry if they made Mike Reed ref when we play Citeh in a few weeks? Nailed on it’ll be Taylor…

16 minutes ago, Fallen Angel said:

Him and Taylor shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near games involving the Manchester clubs, or games which they could benefit from the result. 

I'm shocked this level of bias goes on without a peep from the press or Managers. Imagine the outcry if they made Mike Reed ref when we play Citeh in a few weeks? Nailed on it’ll be Taylor…

With Kavanaugh on VAR no doubt.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm glad they're kicking off about it but imagine if that was us. 

We’d get old to get on with it as every club has decisions going against them and we benefit more than everyone else. Then they’d go on about heysel all night 

• Like 1