You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

"Rumours of a dressing room incident involving Andy during Kenny Dalglish's reign have gathered pace amongst the Merseyside rumour mill in recent months."

what is he supposed to have done?

Kenny reckoned Boyzone were bestest but Andy was adamant Westlife ruled the roost. Turned nasty.

Comolli you stupid twat, as if putting a 1 million pound buy out clause in Kuyt's contract wasn't bad enough, he's put a 25% sell on clause in Carroll's contract after paying 35 million pound cash on transfer deadline day, complete and utter incompetence.

I'm just glad that FSG realised quickly that Comolli was an incompetent cunt. Another season with him handling player contracts and transfer fees and we would have been well and truly fucked.

The sell on clause only comes into play if the club makes a profit. Liverpool making a loss will ensure that is null and void. The best example is Tom Ince. Liverpool sold Tom Ince for £300,000. The only way the sell on fee cannot be activated is if Ince is sold for less than £300,000. Liverpool are entitled to 35% of everything over £300,000.

MajesticSuarez (sic) can you please start an 'Official Andy Carroll Transfer Sell On Fee Thread' as the last few threads I've had the misfortune of reading have all been polluted by this issue.

Failing that maybe PM Dave to set up a new sub-forum?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
I bet kebabs are expensive in London as well.

His haters haven't bothered factoring that in either.

Is that the reason why Rooney is refusing to join Arsenal? I thought it was because they don't win anything. I also heard another reason why Rooney turned down Arsenal was because the price of whores in London is twice what they are in Manchester.

How much longer do we have to put up with this Geordie wanker?

He's just as bad as Diao or Aquilani, the fucking useless greedy twat. We should remind the press about this bloke everytime they have a go at us about buying non-British players, or the state of the Under 21's team or national team.

How much longer do we have to put up with this Geordie wanker?

He's just as bad as Diao or Aquilani, the fucking useless greedy twat. We should remind the press about this bloke everytime they have a go at us about buying non-British players, or the state of the Under 21's team or national team.

Firstly I never wanted Carroll and still dont but to be fair we chased and paid stupid money to get him. No pressure on Carrolls part to move to Liverpool ; he was quite happy pissing it up in Geordieland. Kenny got him playing quite well by the end of the season .Rodgers completely bungled the whole situation and publicly let it be know he wasnt part of his plans. He ends up getting fucked off to Boiled Ham and to be fair he does a decent shift for them but doesnt want to sign permanently. Fair enough really and if by putting in a demand to West Ham for a wage increase he gets his move back to Newcastle then its fair enough as far as he is concerned . His agent will have told him to pull this stunt to increase the pressure to resolve the situation.