You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season Ticket?

RedEagle

Stranger things have happened, but not much.

Think this counts:

Got mine 'cause my mate got two renewals sent to him, one for his seat and one for another seat in the same name. Obviously a clerical error, but I went and paid for it at the TO and they only rumbled it two weeks before the first home game. Had to return it, then he got the call a week later "OK, where would you like your seat to be!" Apparently happened to about twenty seats where the computer sent multiple reminders to the same name; most people kicked off and refused to return them and the club just handed out a ST to each to save all the bother.

Anybody know anyone with one to buy? I've been on the waiting list for years, I think to be honest they've forgot about me.

Thanks!

It's gonna be a struggle to get one but it does happen. I had a dad and lads in the upper annie and give it up for a year as the lad was in uni ( he looked young for his age ) I never gave it to family or friend but to a lad who sat by me and had a mate who was after one. I managed to get one for this season in the main stand off a lad I know whose neighbour couldn't make it.

I was lucky but a mate of mine was offered one in the lower annie which normally costs £750 but the cunt wanted £1500 for it cos he was giving it up for good. He should have reported the greedy bastard

They are out there but it's being in the right place at the right time

This has nothing to do with this subject but im telling you guys anyway and there is a question in there as well.

Here it goes. One in my family was on vacation in England this weekend and was located in manchester. he actually payed £370 to get into the manchester derby and on the ticket it says £41. The ticket was bought through the company the he is working with. and i think he said it has something to do with season ticket owners selling match tickets to the highest bidder ? does a season ticket owner get one ticket sent for every match (therefor he can sell it single match) or does one ticket cover it all ?

This has nothing to do with this subject but im telling you guys anyway and there is a question in there as well.

Here it goes. One in my family was on vacation in England this weekend and was located in manchester. he actually payed £370 to get into the manchester derby and on the ticket it says £41. The ticket was bought through the company the he is working with. and i think he said it has something to do with season ticket owners selling match tickets to the highest bidder ? does a season ticket owner get one ticket sent for every match (therefor he can sell it single match) or does one ticket cover it all ?

Our Season Tickets are actually cards that you swipe to get in with.