You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa will be sacked after world club champs

adidas samba

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you on about?

He has already won three cups at Inter (the cups mentioned in my post). We'll never know if he'd have won the CL, SA or the CI. That also means we'll never know if he wouldnt have won them. So, all in all, the only thing Rafa has done at Inter is win the trophies hes had the chance to.

Haha! Very funny! Your arch enemy is sacked by email. Grow up.

If you're including the European Super Cup, he didn't win that. Inter got beat by Atletico Madrid. Mind you, he did win the Super Cup when we beat CSKA Moscow.

If you're including the European Super Cup, he didn't win that. Inter got beat by Atletico Madrid. Mind you, he did win the Super Cup when we beat CSKA Moscow.

Woops! You are right, for some reason I seemed to have remembered him winning it. He won those bellow though.

On 21 August 2010, Benítez won his first trophy as manager, the Italian Super Cup, after they defeated AS Roma 3-1.[

Despite criticism, Benítez guided Inter to win the FIFA Club World Cup in December 2010.[45]

What the fuck are you on about you idiot?

Carragher wrote in his own fucking autobiography the exact same thing.

If Thompson wasn't with him, he would have given the go ahead.

Next time, just shut the fuck up.

Who the fuck are you? Mr internet hard man all pissed off cos Rafa's gone. I read the book and he says his mates called and offered to batter Lucas he said No in his book he mentions that Tommo was with neil and he couldn't let it happen.

do one yer fuckin gobshite.

Who the fuck are you? Mr internet hard man all pissed off cos Rafa's gone. I read the book and he says his mates called and offered to batter Lucas he said No in his book he mentions that Tommo was with neil and he couldn't let it happen.

do one yer fuckin gobshite.

Wait, what has this got to do with Rafa? Nothing, you dickhead.

When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. "You won't believe this, Jay. We're in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?"

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? "There's only one problem," added the voice. "Little Davey Thommo is with him."

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he'd have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.

He wanted to give Neill a ''crack''. The only reason he couldnt is because Thompson would've recognised. He was then appealed to to call of the 'mission' and agreed.

Eitherway, cockwipe, why have you got a problem with funneeee posting a link from Australia when you know it says the same thing in his Autobiography? What is your point of argument?

Wait, what has this got to do with Rafa? Nothing, you dickhead.

He wanted to give Neill a ''crack''. The only reason he couldnt is because Thompson would've recognised. He was then appealed to to call of the 'mission' and agreed.

Eitherway, cockwipe, why have you got a problem with funneeee posting a link from Australia when you know it says the same thing in his Autobiography? What is your point of argument?

Look do you really think coming over all mr hardarse on the internet looks good? How old are you 14??

I have a problem with most of funeeees posts because ...well they're just not Funeee. In the last couple of days he had a go at the likes of Dalglish and Carra peoeple who have served the club far better than some fuckin poster on the net. If you dont like that I'm not really bothered TBH. So off you go and put the mince pies out Santa's on his way soon.

Look do you really think coming over all mr hardarse on the internet looks good? How old are you 14??

I have a problem with most of funeeees posts because ...well they're just not Funeee. In the last couple of days he had a go at the likes of Dalglish and Carra peoeple who have served the club far better than some fuckin poster on the net. If you dont like that I'm not really bothered TBH. So off you go and put the mince pies out Santa's on his way soon.

Ironically, you're the only one of the two of us acting 'hard'.

Why am I being a hardarse by contesting your posts? Is it because you can't think of anything else to say in return?

Do you mean in the same way you've had a go at Rafa? You know, the servant, Rafa, whose done a fuck load more for this team than you ever have or ever could?

Its comical that you have a problem with Funneee disrespecting LFC servants, when his major gripe is that other posters are doing the exact same thing by calling Rafa a cunt.

Ironically, you're the only one of the two of us acting 'hard'.

Why am I being a hardarse by contesting your posts? Is it because you can't think of anything else to say in return?

Do you mean in the same way you've had a go at Rafa? You know, the servant, Rafa, whose done a fuck load more for this team than you ever have or ever could?

Its comical that you have a problem with Funneee disrespecting LFC servants, when his major gripe is that other posters are doing the exact same thing by calling Rafa a cunt.

I'd suggest you go back and find all my posts slagging Rafa and calling him a cunt. I won't deny saying I thought it was time for him to go tho'. After you've done that at it read your post to me which was clearly reasonable and polite...no wait I'll save you the time on that one.

I'd suggest you go back and find all my posts slagging Rafa and calling him a cunt. I won't deny saying I thought it was time for him to go tho'. After you've done that at it read your post to me which was clearly reasonable and polite...no wait I'll save you the time on that one.

I never said you called Rafa a cunt.

And im sorry for being so aggressive in my opening post.