You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Judge us after 10 games'

The_Goat

So Roy,

10 games and it's judgement time. We are having to scrap for points and struggling in games. It might be where you want or expect to be, but it ain't good enough. I don't think you have it in you to change your 35-year-old mediocre ways, so we cannot expect to see much better. Having half as many points as the league leaders after a quarter of the season is not what the club is about. We've battled solidly off the pitch, and no-one expects we shouldn't have to work hard on the pitch either, but we are working and being worked far too hard for your end goal of mediocrity.

Brilliant irony...

right?

Just paraphrasing Mr H.

I've been teetering on wanting him out and he's really tested me with this Dalglish/Leftovers shit, I think it's unprofessional and disrespectful to people throughout the game. He's under a lot of pressure but that's no excuse, he should be used to it after all this time in the game.

Regardless of what he's said the results have improved over the last few games so he deserves more time. I don't see why that's controversial, it's a pretty mild view.

What did he say?
"You cannot find a better person for that than Kenny. I told him I was disappointed he went for the manager's job because for me he should be working for Liverpool on a permanent basis, long after I leave for years to come assisting all future Liverpool managers. When it was mooted the club wanted me for the job I made it clear to Kenny I wantedhim on board and it wouldn't be like it was with Benitez where you are here in name but never allowed to set foot into Melwood and we don't want anything to do with you."

That is just a deceitful lie.

And a hypocritical one seeing as Paul Dalglish has said that Kenny hardly ever goes to Melwood under Hodgson and his job now has very little authority.

We should extend his contract, and give him another 5 years, plus add the youth academy as part of his duties of rebuilding the club.

It is a formidable achievement to have a record of 4 defeats, 3 draws, and 3 wins, not to mention the historical matches in europe against the mighty rabotnicki, the great trabzonspor, the famous bucharest, and the emerging utrect and napoli...

but even more we are lucky to have this man and his charisma, dignity, class, and the wisdom that he provides for me as a fan, he is definently someone i can relate to and someone that fella shankly would approve of.... IN ROY I FULLY TRUST

Sack him. No doubt. But see PB15's posts in the Bolton match thread. He got us in the shit and he needs to get us out. He looks to be headed in the right direction on that front. But since we are now mid table I think we can bin him and get someone else in.

I want him out. But I said I would be willing to give him time if he changes the stupid absolutely dreadful way he had us playing for the first 6 or 7 games. He did last week and this week we definently looked like a team who have been instructed to try and go forward with a bit of intent. Mind you, we were still shite enough at times today but its been slightly better.

If he doesn't go back to having us play as Fulham Mark 2 then i'll be happy, his ridiculous comments and shit he comes out with though are another story.

We should extend his contract, and give him another 5 years, plus add the youth academy as part of his duties of rebuilding the club.

It is a formidable achievement to have a record of 4 defeats, 3 draws, and 3 wins, not to mention the historical matches in europe against the mighty rabotnicki, the great trabzonspor, the famous bucharest, and the emerging utrect and napoli...

but even more we are lucky to have this man and his charisma, dignity, class, and the wisdom that he provides for me as a fan, he is definently someone i can relate to and someone that fella shankly would approve of.... IN ROY I FULLY TRUST

my sarcasm detector just exploded but that's some quality rantage

the thing is the more games he wins the more likley he is to stay.does anybody know if nesev are going to make a decsion soon in regards to his futre. i would like him fucked out soon so a new manager can identfiy january targets so a decsion needs to be made fast and he can take that west ham fucking reject konchesky with him.

10 games gone, 1 good half against Arsenal, 70 minutes against a poor Blackburn team. That's it. I'll be honest I've never been so unenthused about watching LFC in 40 odd years, even Souness was entertaining in its own way. I now watch Newcastle, WBA and Wolves with envy, even Everton for god's sake. Is that acceptable, not at all. We are Liverpool FC and unless we wish to go the way of Preston, Corninthians and many others we have to change.