You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Any male under the age of 60 who wears a cardigan. Seriously, what the fuck is that? Instant cunt.

Music snobs.

"Ah yes I used to like them but since their last album went mainstream they've been a bit shit"

Radio-types-Zane-Lowe-027.jpg

Cunt.

My name is Michael and I am a CUNT! Not arsed, you arl twats.

Guest PurpleNose
img_0498.jpg

Unwashed surfdude types with long blonde hair. Usually Australians whose whispers are the same as other people shouting "G'DAY MATE! My names John, but you can call me Johnno for short, let's go down a few stubbies at the beach! Yeah! WHOO!"

Just to add to this one. Any man who sticks their tongue out when someone is taking a photo of them. Cunt the minge off.

Guest Pistonbroke

Young lads who have those jeans where the arse hangs down to the back of their knees and think it's cool to show your underwear.

Massive cunts!!!!!!!!

The thread was doing awesome until Monty put some rubbish about that nasal, hip speaking thundercunt Zane Lowe.

To continue the bad t-shirt theme, t-shirts with an arbitrary number stitched on of some imaginary team the cunt plays for:

9eeb874eae9f8dea97195471a24d3a58.wix_mp

csupnWTAJVQVAbQ.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

Russians in Germany who wear a tracksuit and a pair of shiny shoes. What a bunch of cunts.!!!!!

Or some where a suit and a pair of trainers. Even bigger cunts!!!

My name is Michael and I am a CUNT! Not arsed, you arl twats.

Well we knew that anyway.

What is with lads wanting to look like androgynous extras from Queer as Folk though? Cardigans, flouncy little scarves, Doug Willis shirts, infant school PE lesson pumps, Sex and the City hats. It's all very strange.