You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ChicagoRed

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done. You ignored all the people who have handed your arse to you and showed how much trouble we are in. Good to see you know more then KPMG, RBS and the financial experts at UEFA and have enlightened us with absolutely no facts or figures whatsoever to back up your entirely absurd statement that we are not in any real unmanagabe debt.

You're full of it. And Clueless.

These RBS experts?

As a result the Club does not suffer the burden of debt implied by a lot of the recent press reports and, in our view and that of the executive management of the Club, it is financially healthy and able to service comfortably its debt obligations from cash flow generated by its playing and commercial activities. It is in our commercial interest to support the Club in the manner described above so that it can continue to perform successfully on and off the pitch.

These RBS experts?

RBS and KPMG are still on board with LFC. I know for a fact that KPMG were following their professional obligation to highlight the debt. The small print stated it was not an issue. Read Rafa's article in the Times....virtually word for word agreement.

As for UEFA..........parlez-vous Platini? That's someone we want on our side?

I stand by my comments.....if you don't have a plan, support someone who does, especially when all considered, it's going OK and getting better.

RBS and KPMG are still on board with LFC. I know for a fact that KPMG were following their professional obligation to highlight the debt. The small print stated it was not an issue. Read Rafa's article in the Times....virtually word for word agreement.

I stand by my comments.....if you don't have a plan, support someone who does, especially when all considered, it's going OK and getting better.

You Definitely work for their PR firm, I can tell you that much. Definitely !

But you have to acknowledge that as LBO experts they screwed up massively by letting the cost of servicing the debt exceed the free cash. It's eaten into our working capital and that's a beginners mistake and has set us back a couple of years.

I have a plan: Moores could've borrowed 200m pounds to start building a stadium and hire top of the line people to do marketing and such which includes naming rights for the stadium.

The club's debt would be at it's current level, but there would have been plenty of spades in the ground in Stanley Park.

Now we have the debt but fuck all to show for it (as I pointed out earlier).

And when KPMG said that the club was in danger of no longer been a "going concern"? Was that "professional obligation" also?

And with RBS refusing to grant further extensions behind closed doors to the club, is that a sign of RBS's confidence in the managable debt?

Is it fuck!

So we're paying off a debt that hadn't existed before they got here, spending less on players than when they got here, we haven't got a new stadium and the team are in the worst run of results in my lifetime.

I'm convinced. It's definately OK and getting better.

Tom obviously hired the same firm that deals with the public perception of the Iraq war!

Just ignore this fucking troll.

The only thing he/it would understand is a good boot in the head.

What a pathetic loser, trolling internet boards at 7 dollars an hour for a fat cocksucker Texan. Their crappy country must be seriously going down the pan.

PS can someone ban that cunt. Its like "Liverpool fans all caused Hillsborough".

Vile, offensive filth.

Chicago Red is like Comical Ali only he's not even remotely amusing.

It is actually a marketing tool that has been used by a number of US firms and now of course European ones, where the Public Relations, either in house or hired, will post on relevant forums and post opinions as though they are 'normal joe publics'

Which this person quite clearly is!

And when KPMG said that the club was in danger of no longer been a "going concern"? Was that "professional obligation" also?

You do know that the statement was made in relation to securing an extension to the purchase loan and had nothing to do with the operations of the football club, right?

And with RBS refusing to grant further extensions behind closed doors to the club, is that a sign of RBS's confidence in the managable debt?

Is it fuck!

What have RBS said that contradicted the last public statement they made?

Chicago Red You are exactly the reason I I fuckin hate Americans, I know theres the odd decent 1, but as a whole there mostly ignorant cunts, Bush ran that country for 2 terms, shows you how stupid they are if he got voted in a 2nd time, FFS even that thick Sarah Palin is gona run for president, we should be burning that ugly flag ot theres on the Kop, shit rolls down hill burn a Stars and Strips on live TV and questions get asked at the top, fuckin cunts.

It is actually a marketing tool that has been used by a number of US firms and now of course European ones, where the Public Relations, either in house or hired, will post on relevant forums and post opinions as though they are 'normal joe publics'

He blew his cover slightly calling himself Chicago Red. I actually hope he isn't cos things must be bad if they're getting gobshites like that to try and cover their tracks.

Ofcourse there are many of those cunts here. Its just pathetic tho really isn't it. Esp when they pretend to be English but their crappy phrases give them away. I wish someone would post their names and addresses. Oh and yes BAN THEIR FILTH!

Which companies are the 2 cancers using btw?

PS Chicago cunt - come over to England to discuss this. And trust me, after I've trampolined on your fat American inbred face, you'd wish you were in Iran with an "I love George Bxsh" t shirt on instead. Cocksucker.

Chicago Red You are exactly the reason I I fuckin hate Americans, I know theres the odd decent 1, but as a whole there mostly ignorant cunts, Bush ran that country for 2 terms, shows you how stupid they are if he got voted in a 2nd time, FFS even that thick Sarah Palin is gona run for president, we should be burning that ugly flag ot theres on the Kop, shit rolls down hill burn a Stars and Strips on live TV and questions get asked at the top, fuckin cunts.

There is more than the odd decent person there, and we voted Blair back in and voted Maggie in for three terms, so we are in no position to talk.

Burning the flags is silly, sorry but it is. The man is clearly a PR man, but this isn't about hating a country, it is about wanting them two out.

There is more than the odd decent person there, and we voted Blair back in and voted Maggie in for three terms, so we are in no position to talk.

Burning the flags is silly, sorry but it is. The man is clearly a PR man, but this isn't about hating a country, it is about wanting them two out.

Yep, SoS need to concentrate on how to get more of our support behind the cause imo. Doing shit like that will just alienate even more people, be they yanks or otherwise.

SOS and SharelFC and maybe Eur-red have their roles.

What we need is a RADICAL fan action group.

There couldnt be much more embarrassing for the 2 cunts than seeing their silly Stars and Stripes being burned. I don't hate all Americans, but I hate some of the "dominant culture" there. And many of them are just vile scum.

Chicago Cunt, I'd like to kill very slowly and very painfully.

SOS and SharelFC and maybe Eur-red have their roles.

What we need is a RADICAL fan action group.

There couldnt be much more embarrassing for the 2 cunts than seeing their silly Stars and Stripes being burned. I don't hate all Americans, but I hate some of the "dominant culture" there. And many of them are just vile scum.

Chicago Cunt, I'd like to kill very slowly and very painfully.

Look lad you sound like a 14 year old kid getting his knickers in a twist over a youtube vid.

Leave it out.

I spoke to a couple of SOS reps after the EGM, a couple seemed warm to it, while I also spoke to Graham Smith who said no and at the time I understand his reasons in the fact we have alot of US fans, but things are getting worse and there going nowhere unless drastic action is taken, every war has collateral damage and if burning there flag along with the maple leaf brings shit down on them from Ambassaders or goverment ministers which it will as to burn a yank flag on TV will get mass publicity, i'm all for it. Were pissing in the wind at the moment, none of our explayers will speak up, even the likes of Bascombe and that cunt John Bishop has spoke up for them what chance have we got, drastic times call for drastic measures the action needs to get more to the point.

You do know that the statement was made in relation to securing an extension to the purchase loan and had nothing to do with the operations of the football club, right?

"The warning came with the news that Kop Football Holdings suffered a £42.6m loss last year. But Liverpool itself produced a record turnover of £159.1m for the year ending July 2008 and a net profit of £10.2m.

The holding company is in the red due to interest payments on the debt it amassed in order to buy the club in February 2007. Interest payments accounted for £36.5m of its losses"

£10.2m profit.

£38.5m interest payment.

Alls well.

It's a good thing because it exited the ownership of Moores. Like most purchases these days, it was funded with debt. The purchase makes possible the increase in value that will come from a better team, a better stadium, better commercial performance. Of course H & G will benefit, but they undertook the risk. How else do you think LFC was going to catch up with the elite? Santa Claus, a workers co-op, fuck no!

Sorry, but I don’t believe you believe your own crap. It’s too obvious. Surely you have some kind of agenda.

We all know the basic facts: Moores sold us out to a couple of guys who wanted to make a nice little profit for themselves. So far I must say they’re doing quite OK. They have burdened the club with a 300M £ loan, giving the money back to themselves to pay for the purchase. In effect they’ve not paid a penny for the club, the club has paid for it itself. Smart asses those two suckers, I’d have to agree with you on that.

We, the club and it’s fans, are now suffering from that burden. It shouldn’t surprise you much to learn we’re not particularly exited about that fact.

I want a club and a team that rules the fuckin' world. I think we are closer than we've been in 20 years!

If only I could believe that. Well it's worth a try I suppose. Hey listen, mate; there’s a club just 40 miles east of Liverpool that’s really close to fucking rule the world. There’s every chance they’ll stay way ahead of us poor bastards for years to come. May I suggest you take the short trip. You’d love it there, and we wouldn’t miss you – a masterstroke!

Is it fuck!

What have RBS said that contradicted the last public statement they made?

"The warning came with the news that Kop Football Holdings suffered a £42.6m loss last year. But Liverpool itself produced a record turnover of £159.1m for the year ending July 2008 and a net profit of £10.2m.

The holding company is in the red due to interest payments on the debt it amassed in order to buy the club in February 2007. Interest payments accounted for £36.5m of its losses"

£10.2m profit.

£38.5m interest payment.

Alls well.

So RBS hasn't said anything then? Enlightening, the obvious question is on whose behalf are you peddling misinformation then?