You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

21 minutes ago, Mook said:

I normally sit in the corner cringing like fuck but I handed my resignation in yesterday so had a wee chuckle to myself knowing that I'll only have to listen to it for another month.

Didn't know about this until now. Congrats mate. Hope the new job works out for you.

What a feeling it is leaving a job you don't like!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mook said:

I normally sit in the corner cringing like fuck but I handed my resignation in yesterday so had a wee chuckle to myself knowing that I'll only have to listen to it for another month.

Congratulations, I take it you finally got your formal offer letter? Almost as good as not having to deal with that thundercunts is not having to put up with shite jokes on here about getting it walloped. Is there an exit interview and if so, will you unleash the fury? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Congratulations, I take it you finally got your formal offer letter? Almost as good as not having to deal with that thundercunts is not having to put up with shite jokes on here about getting it walloped. Is there an exit interview and if so, will you unleash the fury? 

No letter yet but I spoke with my new employers & got my start date etc. 

Regarding the exit interview, yes & the fury will be in attendance.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mook said:

No letter yet but I spoke with my new employers & got my start date etc. 

Regarding the exit interview, yes & the fury will be in attendance.

Can you please record it for my amusement? 

Are you saying the cunt will be in attendance? 

3 hours ago, Mook said:

Well done mate. Is it a similar type of job ?

Would love to be a fly on the wall at the exit interview.

59 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

So what was her reaction like when you handed in your notice ?

It was pretty low key to be honest, she looked a bit like she might cry & then 20 minutes later she started overcompensating by singing to herself & practically skipping about the office.

She said to me this morning, "It must feel weird, leaving after all this time.", I just said, "It feels good." then wandered off to get some water.

• Upvote 1

Forza work bloo

We've got a mouse in our kitchen at the minute. It's been spotted only by me. MrsD is petrified of them and our recent conversations have been like fat Tony and his wife. 

"Have you killed the mouse? When are you going to kill the mouse? Why aren't you killing the mouse right now?"

She doesn't seem to understand that leaving a couple of traps out takes time and you're not going to catch it overnight. She is constantly googling mice and how to catch them and devices to remove or entrap them. 

I genuinely think she expects me to smear some brie on my face and camp out with a mouse sized crossbow 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Paulie Dangerously said:

Forza work bloo

We've got a mouse in our kitchen at the minute. It's been spotted only by me. MrsD is petrified of them and our recent conversations have been like fat Tony and his wife. 

"Have you killed the mouse? When are you going to kill the mouse? Why aren't you killing the mouse right now?"

She doesn't seem to understand that leaving a couple of traps out takes time and you're not going to catch it overnight. She is constantly googling mice and how to catch them and devices to remove or entrap them. 

I genuinely think she expects me to smear some brie on my face and camp out with a mouse sized crossbow 

No disrespect Paulie but it I reckon that catching them overnight is probably a likely conclusion if you are putting traps down.

12 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Forza work bloo

Have you considered getting a cat ? Not that it'll catch the mouse but It could be like having your very own Tom & Jerry cartoons without the need of putting the cartoon channel on.

2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Have you considered getting a cat ? Not that it'll catch the mouse but It could be like having your very own Tom & Jerry cartoons without the need of putting the cartoon channel on.

in our case on two occasions one of the bloody cats brought them in so they could then scurry behind the fridge dishwasher etc.

Get a little plastic mousetrap and put chocolate in it, not cheese. You'll wake up in the morning and the little sod will be in it. You can then be humane and take them out into a field.

Why the bloody hell women are scared of a little mouse is beyond me.

Just now, tokyojoe said:

in our case on two occasions one of the bloody cats brought them in so they could then scurry behind the fridge dishwasher etc.

Get a little plastic mousetrap and put chocolate in it, not cheese. You'll wake up in the morning and the little sod will be in it. You can then be humane and take them out into a field.

Why the bloody hell women are scared of a little mouse is beyond me.

Yep- a bit of a Mars bar is good to catch the little bastards.

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Forza work bloo

It won't be just one, it'll have friends. Buy an electric trap and it'll sort them out. Caught 5 of them under my sink with one of those. Check around for droppings to see where they move about.

Try putting some flour in a sieve and give the area you think the activity is a light dusting be fore you go out for the day or last thing at night. They'll leave trails in the flour and you might be able to see how they are getting in. As has been mentioned, it'll certainly be more than one.

• Upvote 1