You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't see Utd not winning this. They'll get another and kill it.

Boro just look unable to even think of an idea of how to score.

Sadly, the games are running out for us now. I think that the Villa and Spurs matches were the ones that really pushed it away from us when they both should have won from the position they were in.

Boro can still get a goal back, of that I'm certain. The problem is like someone else said, United are getting all the 2nd balls between the Boro defence and midfield (where is it?), allowing them to run at them all the time. Add to that a referee in the Webb/Riley/Bennett mould, and you have a Manc win I'm afraid...

Admit defeat now. Switch the game off as I did when they scored. It's over. Too many times I've hung on to hope before these bastards have ripped the soul out of me and spoiled my weekend. Just switch it off now and give yourselves 45minutes more to deal with the fact they have 3 more points. Seriously, it's not worth the agony.

Admit defeat now. Switch the game off as I did when they scored. It's over. Too many times I've hung on to hope before these bastards have ripped the soul out of me and spoiled my weekend. Just switch it off now and give yourselves 45minutes more to deal with the fact they have 3 more points. Seriously, it's not worth the agony.

I don't even know why people bother watching them. It's like sticking your head into an oven at gas mark 8, whilst hoping you will find a cake and, moreover, that you will be able to do it without getting singed eyebrows and a torched barnet.

That's how i'm approaching it now; they're not gonna drop points the cunts. They're so ruthless when they are chasing the title that they just will themselves over the line.

I don't even know why people bother watching them. It's like sticking your head into an oven at gas mark 8, whilst hoping you will find a cake and, moreover, that you will be able to do it without getting singed eyebrows and a torched barnet.

How about gas mark 7?