You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Girl on Countdown

Carradona

My mum and dad went to watch this being filmed last week.

My mum was disgusted that Rachel has a screen (out of shot) that tells her the answer. As she was ranting on my dad was standing behind her doing the 'a-ok' sign.

I'll make a note to not include mathematical conundrums in my after sex pillow talk then.

My mum and dad went to watch this being filmed last week.

My mum was disgusted that Rachel has a screen (out of shot) that tells her the answer. As she was ranting on my dad was standing behind her doing the 'a-ok' sign.

I got my sister to text a producer mate of hers who works on the show and he said that's not true at all. There's a monitor off to the right which basically shows what we are seeing on tv, and as she is standing beside the actual numbers board, she looks at the monitor when working out the sum, but that's it. Your mum probably thought that was being given the answer as opposed to just showing what we see at home.

When you think about it, it'd be a ridiculously pointless hoax that would have come out years ago if it was the case. So you can rest your mums mind at ease.

And here's a picture of Reillys lovely flat stomach to keep in line with the thread

Posted Image

• Upvote 6

I got my sister to text a producer mate of hers who works on the show and he said that's not true at all. There's a monitor off to the right which basically shows what we are seeing on tv, and as she is standing beside the actual numbers board, she looks at the monitor when working out the sum, but that's it. Your mum probably thought that was being given the answer as opposed to just showing what we see at home.

When you think about it, it'd be a ridiculously pointless hoax that would have come out years ago if it was the case. So you can rest your mums mind at ease.

And here's a picture of Reillys lovely flat stomach to keep in line with the thread

42c0040f46991cc2269ab3644a0cf7b2.jpg

I think she's tremendous but she looks like she has an eating disorder in that picture.

I think she looks a lot more attractive and shapley in the earlier pics on this thread but even in the recent ones I still think she's fit. I don't even reckon she's 30 yet so there's plenty of time for her to be putting on some weight.

Also feel sorry for women like her in the public eye. When you're a female and considered sexy and probably your career kind of depends a bit on it (she's an intelligent girl obviously) but still when you get to a certain age in that TV game and you're female you must start to panic when the weight starts creeping on. That's why you get loads of women of a certain age in the public eye all of a sudden getting dead thin. Most likely all in their late 20's and unless you've got decent genetics time will catch up with you.

Remember once during a lull in the golf,when commentator Peter Alliss suddenly said " I was watching that girl on Countdown selecting the letters the other day,and I was proud to say I got aroused.

I usually only get five letter words, so I was delighted"  

I really hope that's true.

• 2 weeks later...