You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One of these days, a man from Birkenhead will make at least ONE funny joke.

Some day.

Until then, we have to put up with these attempts, which when put into perspective, make Peter Kay look as funny as Richard Pryor.

A Chinese man walks into a US foreign exchange bureau to exchange his money for dollars.

"How much for 200 dollar?" asks the man.

The teller says "1400 yuan."

The man hands over his Chinese currency for $200, then leaves.

The next day he goes back to the bureau to exchange some more money.

"How much for 200 dollar?" he asks the teller.

The teller says "1600 yuan."

"But yesterday I come and you ask only 1400 yuan. Why price gone up?" asks the man.

"Fluctuations," says the teller.

The man gets very angry.

"Well, fluck you Americans too!"

My wife used to embarrass me in social situations by addressing me by pet names, such as 'Snugglebear', 'Honeywunny' and 'Cutiepie'.

She eventually stopped when I began doing the same thing to her.

Anyway, got to go, folks; Bucketcunt's just put my tea out.

Two Red Indians and an Irishman were walking through the woods. All of a sudden one of the Red Indians ran up a hill to the mouth of a small cave.

“Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!” he called into the cave and listened closely until he heard an answering, ‘Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!’ He then tore off his clothes and ran into the cave.

The Irishman was puzzled and asked the remaining Indian what it was all about. “Was the other Indian crazy or what?” The Indian replied, “No, it is our custom during mating season when Indian man see cave, he holler ‘Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!’ into the opening. If he get answer back, it mean there is a beautiful squaw in there waiting for him.”

Just then they came upon another cave. The second Indian ran up to the cave, stopped, and hollered, “Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!” Immediately, there was the answer, ‘Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!’ from deep inside. He also tore off his clothes and ran into the opening.

The Irishman wandered around in the woods alone for a while, and then spied a third large cave. As he looked in amazement at the size of the huge opening, he was thinking, “Hoo, man! Look at the size of this cave! It’s bigger than those the Indians found. There must be some really big, fine women in this cave!”

He stood in front of the opening and hollered with all his might, “Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!” Like the others, he then heard an answering call, “WOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!”

With a gleam in his eye and a smile on his face, he raced into the cave, tearing off his clothes as he ran. The following day, the headline of the local newspaper read...............

NAKED IRISHMAN RUN OVER BY TRAIN!!!

• 3 weeks later...

A Navajo Indian chief had constipation, so he sent his second-in-command to ride into town to get some laxatives from the town doctor.

The second-in-command goes up to the doctor and says, "Big Chief no shit." The doctor gives the Indian a small package containing a liquid laxative, and tells the Indian that the Chief should take ONE spoonful three times a day.

The next day the Chief had no luck, so his second-in-command rides back into town, and tells the doctor, "Big Chief no shit." The doctor tells the Indian to give the Chief TWO spoonfuls three times a day.

On the third day, there is still no change, so again the second-in-command is dispatched into town to see the doctor, and again the Indian tells him, "Big chief no shit." The doctor advises that the Chief should try THREE spoonfuls three times a day. The Indian goes back to the camp and does this.

On the fourth day, with the Chief's constipation getting worse, the Indian is sent to see the doctor once more. The Indian hands the doctor an empty laxative bottle and says, by now exasperated, "Big Chief no shit!"

The doctor seems stumped, so hands the Indian a new bottle of laxative and says the Chief should try the entire bottle, which will clear up the problem.

The following day, the Indian rides back into town to see the doctor. This time he's frantically shouting,

"DOC! DOC! BIG SHIT, NO CHIEF!"

A bloke walks in through his front door with a duck under his arm and says, "There you go. This is the pig I told you about that I've been fucking."

His wife says, "That's not a pig - it's a duck."

Bloke says, "I wasn't talking to you."

An oldie but goldie.

My girlfriend is a dirty little minx, when I cum in her mouth she likes to gargle it, blow bubbles with it and then let it dribble out of her mouth, over her cheeks and down her chin.

She may be completely paralysed but she sure knows how to enjoy herself.