You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You overrated cunt.

Kevin D

On a Inter Milan forum, they probably think Gerrards overated because he's shit in international tournaments and hasnt won a League Title once, you and I know he isnt because we watch him for Liverpool every week, but they don't, the point im trying to make is people say Ibrahimovic is shit out of ignorance, it is the same with Totti

Ibrahimovics team has finished top every season hes been in Italy at Juve & Inter and he has a very good goalscoring record so he cant be shit can he?

The real overated players play for the England team, apart from Gerrard

No they think he is poo cos they've watched him - especially in matches against us when he's never failed to embarass himself. Admittedly I am not a great watcher of Italian League football but I have seen enough of him to know that i don't rate him. He strikes me as the type who tells everyone how good he is but then usually fails to live up to the hype in the matches that matter. In the infamous 442 list of the top 100 footballers in the world he was number 7 which I found unbelievable. I wouldn't have had him in the top 100.

Re Gerrard mate I think you'll find he was the star of the CL final which is a real major 'stage' a few years ago when all of Europe saw the quality that he was.

When was this true of Ib either for club or country? (and I am not talking here of some meaningless Italian League game or an international in Stockholm seen only by Swedes)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raul has had a bit of a revival of late. He seems to have gotten that Scoring touch back with an impressive haul last season and so far this season whilst scoring some delightful goals along the way.

In his prime, he was fucking brilliant and his scoring record is fantastic.

Just checked and he's scored 310 in 660 games.

Raul has had a bit of a revival of late. He seems to have gotten that Scoring touch back with an impressive haul last season and so far this season whilst scoring some delightful goals along the way.

In his prime, he was fucking brilliant and his scoring record is fantastic.

Just checked and he's scored 310 in 660 games.

Im not saying he's not good or anything like that,but iv'e always found him slightly overated,any Striker with the likes of Zidane,Figo,Beckham,Mcmanaman,Seedorf etc behind him is going to score goals!

He's a cunt but I'm not going to call him a shit defender when he's quite clearly not. What am I? Six?

I meant the bit where you referred to mongo as a "top defender" and Raul as an overrated player. One has scored over 300 goals for his club while the other misses penalties, elbows people in the head and cries like a pussy.