You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Works Christmas Nights out

Paulie Dangerously

Last year we went out to a pub quiz and had a laugh. This year we were going out for a few beers again, nothing formal but now they’ve gone and invited the 30 odd customer service girls from our customer next door- what the fuck could possibly go wrong?

Bin bagged.

One of the teams I work with are going ice skating. They are all middle aged men.

Got our Footy lads night out tomorrow with £400 as our kitty. Watching a certain sports event in the Camp & Furnace and then into Bongo's Bingo. I'm planning on being too twatted by then to even see the numbers, will just be perving at all the young girls.

Got our Footy lads night out tomorrow with £400 as our kitty. Watching a certain sports event in the Camp & Furnace and then into Bongo's Bingo. I'm planning on being too twatted by then to even see the numbers, will just be perving at all the young girls.

Young girls at the bingo? How old are you - 83?

Got three this year but not doing the really good ones (Mexico, Shanghai and Cairo are the best nights out for our teams but I went to those sites in October/early November so will miss end of year celebrations for them)

Hired a bowling alley for the night for the European team - free drinks, food, pool and bowling. Left early so they can all shag or fight each other without worrying about management there.

Taking the Indian team out for a Thali meal this week, should be quiet as half of them don’t really drink

Best for me this year will be the management do - we’re going to the Bengals-Bears NFL game followed by an all-nighter- can get hammered at that one

• Downvote 1

14 of us going to town for a meal at Jamie Oliver's restaurant. Looks fucking pretentious as anything. I've booked the day off to do some Christmas shopping with the wife in the morning and will be left in town for a few pre meal beers on my own. I've done a risk assessment in my head and decided that's the best idea anyone has ever had and nothing can go wrong.

14 of us going to town for a meal at Jamie Oliver's restaurant. Looks fucking pretentious as anything. I've booked the day off to do some Christmas shopping with the wife in the morning and will be left in town for a few pre meal beers on my own. I've done a risk assessment in my head and decided that's the best idea anyone has ever had and nothing can go wrong.

Not been to the one in Liverpool but been to a few others and they are usually ok.

Not been to the one in Liverpool but been to a few others and they are usually ok.

They probably are, but I prefer to finish work at 2 and go straight to the pub where the only food decision to make is whether you have scampi fries or dry roasted peanuts.

Got three this year but not doing the really good ones (Mexico, Shanghai and Cairo are the best nights out for our teams but I went to those sites in October/early November so will miss end of year celebrations for them)

Hired a bowling alley for the night for the European team - free drinks, food, pool and bowling. Left early so they can all shag or fight each other without worrying about management there.

Taking the Indian team out for a Thali meal this week, should be quiet as half of them don’t really drink

Best for me this year will be the management do - we’re going to the Bengals-Bears NFL game followed by an all-nighter- can get hammered at that one

Is there a job going as your driver/bag carrier?