You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Bettany who has voiced Iron Mans Jarvis is playing Vision.

Thanks, haven't seen any of the Iron Man films though or read much with him in it, so basically clueless with Jarvis apart from the wiki page I just read! Am also new to several other characters there, but planning on reading from the Avengers Disassembled graphic novels to the Civil War one soon so that they're more familiar by the time it's released.

Really don't want to watch that film not understanding those characters at least a little, it'll bug me too much.

Blade Runner sequel on the way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31657466

Hmm. The best news about this so far is Ridley Scott isn't directing. His output in the 00's has been distinctly average so happy somebody fresh is looking at it.

I'm surprised Ford is back as it's fairly well know he thought the original was shit. I'm sure a read an interview with some actor or musician about how Blade Runner was their favourite film & they were so disappointed when they met Ford & asked him about it, he pretty much dismissed any conversation about it out of hand.

Also, if the film is set 'several decades' after the original, I'm guessing Deckard wasn't a replicant?

All these superhero films are getting really fucking boring. They're not bad films, they're just mind numbingly repetitive and tedious. Seriously, the last one I watched was one of the Captain America ones and I couldn't tell you a fucking thing about it other than it has some serviceable action sequences and lots of stuff blows up. It's all a bit...

• Upvote 1

How can Thor be a woman, his real name was Thor he was Thor all the time, no symbol, no mask. It's like Harriet harmen killing david Cameron and saying I am david Cameron. No your not your some other cunt. And.. And how do people afford comics Christ I read a digital one it cost about 2 quid and it was only about 20 pages long I though fuck me I've bought novels cheaper. they should still do a dark banana man film... In a world low on potassium only one man can save the day.

• Upvote 3

Thanks, was waiting for that to be released, several sites were saying tomorrow night. It's good to see Scarlet Witch on their side at the end there too. At the same time, I can't help but think that I've seen a bit too much of it now with all of the trailers. Hopefully there's still quite a bit that's not been shown in any of them.

How can Thor be a woman, his real name was Thor he was Thor all the time, no symbol, no mask. It's like Harriet harmen killing david Cameron and saying I am david Cameron. No your not your some other cunt. And.. And how do people afford comics Christ I read a digital one it cost about 2 quid and it was only about 20 pages long I though fuck me I've bought novels cheaper. they should still do a dark banana man film... In a world low on potassium only one man can save the day.

Does my fucking head in this trend of changing male characters into women. Fucking everywhere in tv shows. While it was innovative for BattleStar Galatica, the copy cat in Sherlock with watson being a woman, Kono in Five-O morphing into a woman you wonder who's next. Fuck there was even talk of the 12th Doctor being a woman.

Im just surprised JJ Abrams didnt make Kirk or Spock a fucking woman in his abomination.

Just checked, The man from U.N.C.L.E. release has been put back to august this year. Hope they arent re casting Solo or Kuryakin!

Usually not a good sign when they start shifting a film to the back-end of the summer. Still, as poor as any modern adaptation of a cult classic may get, it can probably rest easy that it will never be as bad as the Fiennes/Thurman debacle that was The Avengers.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-episode-viii-gets-release-date-spinoff-movie-called-rogue-one-1201451449/

Rian Johnson has also been confirmed to write and direct “Star Wars: Episode VIII,” which will hit theaters May 26, 2017.

Gareth Edwards’ upcoming standalone film, starring Felicity Jones, will be called “Rogue One.” The movie starts filming in London this summer and opens Dec. 16, 2016.

“Rogue One,” based on an idea by Oscar-winning vfx supervisor John Knoll, was written by “Cinderella” scribe Chris Weitz.

Kathleen Kennedy will produce the standalone film alongside Knoll, Tony To and John Schwartz.

Plot details of “Rogue One” are unknown.

Edwards’ spinoff movie is one of two known “Star Wars” spinoffs in the works at Lucasfilm and Disney. Director Josh Trank (“Chronicle”) is developing another top secret feature.

It’s unclear how both spinoff features will play into the upcoming seventh chapter “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” if at all. Speculation has Edwards’ and Trank’s movies focusing on the early days of original characters Princess Leia and Han Solo.