You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elite

• 1 year later...
Was thinking about giving this a bash

Transilvania School of Krav Maga

Thing is though, with it only being one hour a week, you're going to be there about ten years before you're even anywhere up to scratch aren't you? Fuck's the point in that?

Did anyone end up going to this place? I am thinking of going over the next few weeks, any idea on how much it would cost?

Am wanting to do either Xingyiquan or Baguaquan but the nearest classes are in Leeds so it sucks. Will have to wait until I get some cash together to get down there because I refuse to do anything else.

Baguaquan is so fucking gay it's ridiculous.

You might as well get in to fucking yoga or pilates that that total faggotry.

• 8 months later...
Baguaquan is so fucking gay it's ridiculous.

You might as well get in to fucking yoga or pilates that that total faggotry.

Hahah! It might seem flowery or whatever shit people say Taijiquan is, but some of those people seriously know what they're doing. It's an internal art, you won't really see the power that easily in youtube clips, forms, etc.

Just wanted to link this clip anyway :

[YOUTUBE]CSzLDD3MX8Y[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Jon Snow

[YOUTUBE]WV6JdzCbXFE[/YOUTUBE]

Jeet Kun Do is where its at.

Also If there is a harder man then Tommy Carruthers in the world I would be surprised.

• 2 years later...

Cyril Figgis: Hey will I get to learn karate?

Sterling Archer: Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? No, ISIS agents use Krav Maga.

Cyril Figgis: Krav...?

Sterling Archer: We've got an ex-MOSSAD guy, comes in on Thursdays.

Cyril Figgis: Neato.

Sterling Archer: Yeah, Tuesdays he does a really rigorous spin class.

• 5 months later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Not entirely different to Systema. Russian special forces (Spetsnaz) use it. It's fucking brutal. Krav maga looks fairly like it.

Choose one of these. Do it. Be 'ard.