You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crappiest place you've been to in the UK

Harry Squatter

Guest PaddyBerger15
Ive travelled to most places in the Uk through work and the worst place for scumbags, gun crime and utter shit is Anfield, Liverpool. I've lived there all my life so I know. Too close to Norris Green for example. Hardly any police. And finally within the last 5 years at least 10 shooting and a murder by stabbing that I know about (A priest by the way INSIDE a church).

It make me laugh when people tell me how great Liverpool is (refering to the team) and expect it to be an oasis in a great place. It aint.

Take all the good people out(and the ground) and fucking blow the place up.

Aye, not far wrong there lad, its dodge city these days. Priory Road used to be a decent place, not anymore, and the nearer you get to Belmont Road and Whitefield Road, the better argument for sealing the whole place in concrete and dumping it in the Atlantic. Breck Road has always been shit, but this area is going down the toilet.

I note someone defending Birmingham. cited Brindley Place as well. I studied that shite hole of a development none stop for four years and its not impressive in any terms. Its fucking bland, please everyone architecture with the exception of the Lord Foster cafe.

Birmingham City centre is fine at a push. I list as a small example the shit holes of brum in arguement. Small Heath, Small Brook, Balsall heath, Alum Rock, Kingstanding, Perry Barr, Sparkbrook, SparkHill, Handsworth, Hockley, Newtown, Aston, Witton, Longbridge, Yardley, Chelmslywood I could go on and on and on. Its all satans blood stained arse.

Corby, (Northants.) is the devils own undercrackers of a place: One fuck-off big estate, surrounded by a ring road and a thousand dirty factories. It's basically a forced labour camp for exiled Scots, but without the fences.

None of you have ever been to Middlesbrough then? Oh fuck what a smog ridden, soulless dump that place is, with tooth free, two headed cretins pushing prams everywhere you look. Should be wiped off the face of the earth*

*awaits fivetimes equally scathing agreement

Yhatzee !! Boro for me as well, went to visit a mate who actually chose to go there to study when he could have done the same course elsewhere. Took me 3 coaches to get there and when I eventually arrived I felt like fucking Snake Plissken from escape from New York. Shit hole of the highest order.

Newport isn't good. Not good at all.

Most of the outskirts of Edinburgh are horrific, and the same goes for Glasgow.

Skegness is a weird one - some of the most beautiful eerie beaches I've ever seen 10 minutes outside a town centre that looks like an acid casualty's nightmare in 1975.

Most of the English seaside makes you want to slit your wrists if you spend more than half an hour there, Brighton included.

Coventry. Easily. Maybe that's because I lived there for a bit though so I got a chance to really hate it. On first impressions a lot of the towns in the London commuter belt left me suicidal, Reading, Slough, Croydon, Reigate (I think). Hideous places full of people with accents that make paint peel.

various council estates in south east london. by far the worst is the elthared estate. then nunhead. terrible place again in s east london. most provincial towns like milton keynes. terrible terrible places. ellesmere port, what a dump.

What the fuck is wrong with Nunhead? I've lived there all my life. It's got a brand new gallery, proper local shops for fruit, veg, meat. It's easy to get into Central London, it's relatively green and has plenty of pubs and a brand new Carribbean restaurant.

Sounds defensive, but I just don't get it! Did something "that" (bad) happen to you there?

Utterly bizarre call to say Nunhead!

Beau fucking maris in Anglesy is pretty fucking dire.

Sandbach can't be fucking beat as well, pity.

Wrong. wrong, wrong-wrong-wrong. Wrong. (I've just said that line to myself and realised 'wrong' is one odd word -almost from another language)...:santa:

Anyway Dicko, no disrespect like, but Beaumaris (caravans aside) is pretty fucking nice. The bar in the basement of that big fuck-off hotel on the front does quality Guiness to a backdrop of cuckolding lovers and scratchy '30's jazz. (Nice)! And the views toward Snowdonia are immense.

Did I say I thought you were wrong? :ermm: