You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

giphy.gif

Oh well, at least he is probably popular over there where they've all got the personality of Paul Bearer 

He was with his Mrs, they were a pair of absolute units. They'd ordered like this 'sample platter' of 'craft foreign beers' but it was stuff like leffe which I've been drinking since I was about 15, but they seemed to think they'd discovered fire and she kept insisting we try them, she'd literally shove the glass under our noses and go 'try that!'. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He was with his Mrs, they were a pair of absolute units. They'd ordered like this 'sample platter' of 'craft foreign beers' but it was stuff like leffe which I've been drinking since I was about 15, but they seemed to think they'd discovered fire and she kept insisting we try them, she'd literally shove the glass under our noses and go 'try that!'. 

Did they pull out a selfie-stick and ask "do they have these over there?" I don't know the couple one bit but I fucking hate them. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

It's the type of thing you'd see here but fair enough, it's shite wherever it is.

It's funny because it's right. In-fact it's not funny, it's grim, it's grim that it has to be written. I'd much prefer that than a bus full of tory lies plastered all over it. Fuck him, the fanny. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It's funny because it's right. In-fact it's not funny, it's grim, it's grim that it has to be written. I'd much prefer that than a bus full of tory lies plastered all over it. Fuck him, the fanny. 

Just write Boris Johnson is a murdering , lying, sociopath instead of trying to be quirky with a local edge.

• Upvote 1

Tony Evans is singlehandedly winning the most professional scouser in history award. Tony Evans bingo consists of the following:

Hating the Tories.

Being of Irish heritage.

Doesn't regard himself as English and goes out of his way to support any nation playing any sport against England.

Shoehorns Hillsborough ito virtually anything.

Mentioning Thatcher on a daily basis. 

Living off Scotty Road.

Calls himself a scouse separatist. 

Managed decline.

Liverpool away trips in the 80s.

Liverpool in the 1980s.

The Docks.

Being a Catholic because of his Irish heritage. 

Slagging off the rest of the country even though he doesn't live in Liverpool. 

Telling everyone how great the city is even though he hasn't lived here for years. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Tony Evans is singlehandedly winning the most professional scouser in history award. Tony Evans bingo consists of the following:

Hating the Tories.

Being of Irish heritage.

Doesn't regard himself as English and goes out of his way to support any nation playing any sport against England.

Shoehorns Hillsborough ito virtually anything.

Mentioning Thatcher on a daily basis. 

Living off Scotty Road.

Calls himself a scouse separatist. 

Managed decline.

Liverpool away trips in the 80s.

Liverpool in the 1980s.

The Docks.

Being a Catholic because of his Irish heritage. 

Slagging off the rest of the country even though he doesn't live in Liverpool. 

Telling everyone how great the city is even though he hasn't lived here for years. 

You missed out him playing trumpet for The Farm

29 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

There was a live singer in the bar we where in last weekend , a young girl,  she was decent but continually felt the need to say 'fuck the tories' after every other song. I hate the government as much as the next person but it just makes me cringe.

Arrrrr laad I hate Thatcher lad, I just wanna dig her up, piss all over her and Bury her again lad. Fucking hate the tories me lad.

• Upvote 2