You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

41 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

So to whom or what did you swear allegiance in the navy?

Lord Louis Mountbatten's butt plug, or the fuse that triggered the bomb off Connacht? 

Being the senior service there is no requirement to pledge allegiance in the RN. Nice try though 

7 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

While I stand up for protests, I don't necessarily agree the day of the Coronation, in central London, is entirely sensible.  There, that's my opinion.  

Hang on, you’re suggesting that it’s not a good idea to protest on the day of the very thing they are protesting about? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Being a senior naval contrarian, you'll no doubt approve of my taking a couple of Argentinian Quilmes beers to the neighbours Coronation do last evening then.

Up the Argies mate 

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

Yes, Barry, where are you, you lazy furry twat?

Stupid bootlicking twats would have been too busy excitedly running to get a good spec to see the shite later to clean up after themselves/be weighed down by their shite.

3 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Me casually hanging around outside Emily Hewertson's house:

British Union Jack Flag Stag Suit – Stag Suits

One for the amnesty thread, perhaps.

25 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

While I stand up for protests, I don't necessarily agree the day of the Coronation, in central London, is entirely sensible.  There, that's my opinion.  

I'd struggle to think of a more apt time and place to protest against the idea of a monarchy than the day and location of the biggest display of monarchism this country's seen in decades.

But each to their own. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Hang on, you’re suggesting that it’s not a good idea to protest on the day of the very thing they are protesting about? 

They can protest the idea of a monarchy any day of the year, which they don't, so how about skip the one day that will just offend a load of people and likely to be counterproductive to their cause? 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

They can protest the idea of a monarchy any day of the year, which they don't, so how about skip the one day that will just offend a load of people and likely to be counterproductive to their cause? 

A protest wants maximum impact. Yesterday was the perfect day to do it because everybody is talking about it. 

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

To be honest I'm more upset about seeing British citizens arrested for fuck all than anyone should ever be about someone standing around in a T shirt carrying a placard.

What a thoroughly bizarre country this is that it's even up for debate. But then I suppose that's one of the reasons we still have a monarchy when everyone else has got shut, and why we have one of the biggest wealth gaps in the world. A heady mix of grand theft and gaslighting from media and political courtiers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Section_31 said:

To be honest I'm more upset about seeing British citizens arrested for fuck all than anyone should ever be about someone standing around in a T shirt carrying a placard.

What a thoroughly bizarre country this is that it's even up for debate. But then I suppose that's one of the reasons we still have a monarchy when everyone else has got shut, and why we have one of the biggest wealth gaps in the world. A heady mix of grand theft and gaslighting from media and political courtiers.

Some cunt at the spurs game made slit eye gestures at Son yesterday. Plenty of outrage but I’ve seen a few free speech shouts from the same cunts that we’re probably raging at the protestors and Anfield yesterday. 

We don’t live in a democracy we live in their democracy. This country is a cess pit. 

6 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

They do. There have been many protests. You didn't notice them.

Draw your own conclusions.

• Upvote 4