You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The greatest South Park Episode ever (in your opinion)...

Kopite

The Red Badge of Gayness - the episode where the "re-run" of a battle from the American civil war goes all wrong with Cartman as General of the Rebel forces. Pure genius!

My five favourites (haven't seen Seasons 9 and 10 yet):

1. The Red Badge of Gayness

2. Up The Down Steroid

3. Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society

4. Tom's Rhinoplasty

5. Proper Condom Use

Favourite character is Eric Cartman - by a country mile!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the film, I think, Tints.

But I havent seen the film, Monty.

Chris is friends with the kids, but then the Devil turns up and wants to get back with Chris. Chris is eventually wooed back and while they are chatting in bed, Sadam comes back and offers to Pound his ass off (The devils IIRC).

It stands out as that was the one we let the kids watch !

• 1 month later...

i dont have a favourite episode there's about 10 or so which all all about even for goodness in my view.

My favourite character though is Randy Marsh, by far the funniest in my view especially in the last few seasons he has become a bigger part of the show.

Just thinking about him makes me laugh, that episode where he is an alcoholic hahah or the day before tomorrow one where they have all that snow gear on and it's hot outside hahahah or the one where he fights the Dads at baseball.

I could go on for ages that character is just so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2MqHi-dzjg

hahaha

i dont have a favourite episode there's about 10 or so which all all about even for goodness in my view.

My favourite character though is Randy Marsh, by far the funniest in my view especially in the last few seasons he has become a bigger part of the show.

Just thinking about him makes me laugh, that episode where he is an alcoholic hahah or the day before tomorrow one where they have all that snow gear on and it's hot outside hahahah or the one where he fights the Dads at baseball.

I could go on for ages that character is just so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2MqHi-dzjg

hahaha

i second that

the way he fronts the other dads at the baseball games, whips off his top and says 'what'ya gonna do?'

Cartman is the best by a country mile.

Scott Tenorman is a great ep, but my favourite is Child Abduction Isn't Funny, with "Goddamn Mongorians! You try to breaka down my shitty wall!"

That Mongolians Joke was fucking hilarious I was in tears. I second that dude, great shout

• 3 years later...

Don't know the episode title, but the one where they end up in Afghanistan with bin Laden was funny as fuck the first time I saw it. The whole Looney Tunes spoofing was brilliant. I remember seeing it again some time later but it didn't seem as funny for some reason. I think it was heavily edited.

Don't know the episode title, but the one where they end up in Afghanistan with bin Laden was funny as fuck the first time I saw it. The whole Looney Tunes spoofing was brilliant. I remember seeing it again some time later but it didn't seem as funny for some reason. I think it was heavily edited.

Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants.

I've not seen the Scott Tenorman one, but the one where Cartman was "cheesing" and hallucinating he was in an erotic adventure with big breasted amazon type women was superb. Also the 'coon one and the mouse with the singing cock growing out of its back was brilliant.

Obviously Cartman is the best.