You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prison Break

rebel23

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first season, got all of the episodes from the 2nd season to my PC but managed only to get through the first episode before I had to, for my own mental health's sake, stop watching that crap.

They had something going until about half way through the first season. After that it's been full of bad acting, plot losing and contradictions. I mean; do you really have to tattoo a name on your body to remember it? "I have to meet mr. X at this or that place, but I will never remember mr. X's name, nor the place I'm meeting him. I know, I'll just tattoo everything on my body!! I'm a genius!!!"

Etc.

I watched the first season, got all of the episodes from the 2nd season to my PC but managed only to get through the first episode before I had to, for my own mental health's sake, stop watching that crap.

They had something going until about half way through the first season. After that it's been full of bad acting, plot losing and contradictions. I mean; do you really have to tattoo a name on your body to remember it? "I have to meet mr. X at this or that place, but I will never remember mr. X's name, nor the place I'm meeting him. I know, I'll just tattoo everything on my body!! I'm a genius!!!"

Etc.

It's like 24 - come up with a brilliant formula that's only half-written and get the network to agree to film the first bit. The audience loves it, and therefore so does the network, which immediately green lights the rest of the season - except you now have to rush it and come up with gimmicks and contrived cliff-hangers, thereby fucking up what could have been brilliant. Instead, you just get something that's merely highly (depending on your point of view) entertaining trash.

I thought tonights episode went from the sublime to the ridiculous. Even my bird pointed out 'Where'd they get all those close up photo's of Michael's tattoo's'? and she's hardly fucking Einstein (be a bit difficult as he's dead).

Thing is its still totally addictive. Doesnt hold a candle to The Shield, The Wire or Battlestar though.

it's not ended as far as I know, it's up to about episode 14 in the states?

it starts again 22nd Jan

:D good i thought it ended on a bit of an anticlimax, it's been off for ages so i thought maybe that was the end of the series.

I enjoyed the first series and am gonna watch and hopefully enjoy all of this one.

I'm glad that Lawyer bird died. Do they give out law degrees in their cereals over there? I mean how stupid can you get. She's up against a government conspiracy that now reaches up to the president and she calls the local cops.

I thought tonights episode went from the sublime to the ridiculous. Even my bird pointed out 'Where'd they get all those close up photo's of Michael's tattoo's'? and she's hardly fucking Einstein (be a bit difficult as he's dead).

I assumed they just blew up the shots they already had to get a closer look.

Still better then 99.9% of the utter shite passing as TV nowdays (on terrestrial anyway)

Agree with that. It may not be perfect but it's far better than having to watch fucking soaps and "reality" tv.

Good effort with the decoy with storage.. but another thing he wouldn’t have just dumped evidence in the river below his apartment - was very disappointed..

I remember thinking the same thing when he initially did it. Surely he wouldn't do something like that unintentionally? They haven't found anything yet so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

You guys that have seen it don't give anything away cos I'm just speculating here but the thing that came to me while watching yesterday is that surely he knew that once they escaped, the FBI would send their best profiler to track him down. Now if there's any consistency in the lead character he should already have a list of people, if not just that guy's name and what he/they will do as standard procedure.

The comment regarding the tattoos - all prisons take photos of them before entering due to gang warfare - they can normally identify if they are part of a local or national gang, ie crips or bloods - so therefore they would have the photos of all his tattoos..

Also i thought the same thing about scofiled blatantly doing his research on what FBI big shot would be on his case, and what could be expected of him..

The cell phone (dont know why i keep referring to it as that) bit annoyed the living shit out of me, as he would never have left records of the gravestones family on it.. PUBLIC PHONE BOX YOU FOOL!!!!!!