You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

Been watching breaking bad for the second time recently and Marie gives me strange urges on occasions, amnesty? I mean she's not a complete dog is she? Weird mouth and a lot of a dickhead (talking about the character, no idea who the actress is) but still would

Been watching breaking bad for the second time recently and Marie gives me strange urges on occasions, amnesty? I mean she's not a complete dog is she? Weird mouth and a lot of a dickhead (talking about the character, no idea who the actress is) but still would

She looks like a man.

Jess Ennis was fit and could've no doubt kicked the shit out of me. She probably still could to be fair. I wouldn't mind too much

I once saw her walking the Monsal Trail in Derbyshire, gave her a little smile and got a se.....smile in return.

Jess Ennis is no amnesty, she's damn near perfection.

I wasn't saying that she's amnesty, of course not, she's fantastic. It was just in response to 3 Stacks' post. I don't like the idea of being with a girl who could out muscle me (kick my head in) but would have no problem if Jess wanted to

I wasn't saying that she's amnesty, of course not, she's fantastic. It was just in response to 3 Stacks' post. I don't like the idea of being with a girl who could out muscle me (kick my head in) but would have no problem if Jess wanted to

I get that most guys don't find muscular girls attractive, but I don't really understand the thing about them being able to beat them up. Like, when do guys that aren't complete dicks ever get in physical fights with women, anyways? Or maybe it's just the thought that they could get beaten up which would make them less manly? I don't know, I don't get it. 

• Upvote 1