You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I saw some daytime TV the other day.  There are innumerable adverts for vaginal dryness, smelliness, noisiness and wetness.  CuntoFresh or whatever the fuck they're called.  Go and have a shower you mingers.  

And those adverts for awful women's clothes, size 18-94.  Stay indoors in a garden bag until you learn some self discipline you bloaters.

• Upvote 1

I saw some daytime TV the other day.  There are innumerable adverts for vaginal dryness, smelliness, noisiness and wetness.  CuntoFresh or whatever the fuck they're called.  Go and have a shower you mingers.  

And those adverts for awful women's clothes, size 18-94.  Stay indoors in a garden bag until you learn some self discipline you bloaters.

Noisiness? First time i've heard of that. 

"where are your fanny noise wipes love? my cunt sounds like the last night of the proms"

Guest Pistonbroke

when he goes "Including lots of protein" I feel like blowing the world up

I had quorn once in my life at this party and never again, It is fucking horrible, only tastes of what spices you use. Plus if you want protein eat Chicken, Turkey, Fish or beef. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Farah gets on my tits at the best of times. Wish he'd stop running marathons and leave them for normal people.

All about the money he gets for appearing. 

Any advert where they read out the terms and conditions at 200mph - especially on radio. You can just about make out some shit about x% representative, something about APR, subject to status, ask for written details or see in-store, but it is entirely unnecessary for the purposes of advertising. On radio you cannot see the item or service so if you are indeed interested, you'd have to go to the relevant store or online to check it out anyway.

Those Barclay's ones where they show staff showing old people how to use the internet as if it's some kind of benevolent act of altruism. Now why would a bank want to teach people how to use the internet? So it can axe branches. The staff in these adverts should be wearing stripey uniforms and have bald heads.

Paul Rooney solicitors on Radio City. "We KNOW this city, so if you have an accident in the street, we'll know the street you mean!". So what? Never heard of Google maps? Appealing to scouse solidarity to plug your trip and fall shysters, fuck off.

• Upvote 4

Any gambling advert.  Especially those brightly coloured adverts for bingo or other gambling apps so that you can fritter what little cash you have away while sitting there in your Tu leggings gorging yourself on Iceland junk and ignoring the kids.  Should be banned, but of course the won't be, because it's a cash cow for not only the companies involved, but the TV companies, the advertising companies, voiceover cunts etc etc.  All of them are praying on the feeble minded and poorest in society.  

That's the moral acme we're supposed to aspire to, kids.  Screw everyone, particularly those less capable than yourself.  It's all about the money, and fuck the consequences.  That risible little shitehawk currently shitting poison on the politics threads must love it.  

• Upvote 3

Any gambling advert.  Especially those brightly coloured adverts for bingo or other gambling apps so that you can fritter what little cash you have away while sitting there in your Tu leggings gorging yourself on Iceland junk and ignoring the kids.  Should be banned, but of course the won't be, because it's a cash cow for not only the companies involved, but the TV companies, the advertising companies, voiceover cunts etc etc.  All of them are praying on the feeble minded and poorest in society.  

That's the moral acme we're supposed to aspire to, kids.  Screw everyone, particularly those less capable than yourself.  It's all about the money, and fuck the consequences.  That risible little shitehawk currently shitting poison on the politics threads must love it.  

Gambling is going to become a real problem in this country if it's not already. I can't watch a sporting even with a group of mates any more without at least two of them doing some kind of bet in play bollocks on their phone. Daytime TV is absolutely awash with bingo and online gambling adverts, and what's tragic about them, is that they're aimed at lonely women and mums. They often depict people having fun with other people, at the beach or at the fair (?), when surely this would be a better advert against online gambling and actually getting out and having some proper fun?

Even the yanks in their money crazed state have rules against online gambling and advertising, we don't, it's a total free for all. Making it so easy to do, and aiming it at lonely people is morally indefensible, I imagine many of the women who see these adverts during the day don't have that kind of cash to throw around for a start either.

• Upvote 1

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!  HAVE YOU EVER WORKED ANYWHERE NOISY?  DO YOU MISS PARTS OF CONVERSATIONS OR SUFFER FROM RINGING IN YOUR EARS?   DOES YOUR PARTNER THINK YOU'RE GOING DEAF?  YOU COULD BE SUFFERING FROM INDUSTRIAL DEAFNESS AND ENTITLED TO UP TO TEN THOUSAND POUNDS IN COMPENSATION.  TO BOOK YOUR FREE LOCAL HEARING TEST AND TO FIND OUT IF YOU CAN CLAIM TEXT "YES" TO 80806 NOW.  DON'T MISS OUT!  TEXT "YES" TO 80806 TODAY!