You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

So many really brilliant Jewish people. So many brainwashed idiots. 

Exactly the same for every religion. 

However the blind eye “shrug” about what is happening in Gaza is unforgivable. I hope Stephen Pollard dies a slow painful death the fat lying cunt 

18 hours ago, Gnasher said:

^ I can't think why. 

The separation thing sounds like something.....oooh......like The Nazis did.

But it isn't. Of course it isn't.

On 21/11/2023 at 13:18, Jairzinho said:

Like with Rachel Riley, Twitter seems to have made her mentally ill.

She's righf on one today. She's somehow linked the ceasefire marches in London to the murders in Australia. 

20240413_192736.jpg

She was trying to get some workers in Apple sacked yesterday.

20240413_194235.jpg

Tommy Robbo wants to take a crew over to Australia to help em kick out all the mussies, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. A couple of small problems, he's banned from the country and the perpetrator doesn't appear to be Muslim. Still it's the thought that counts. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell she needs dousing in petrol and dropping into a volcano that horrible racist bitch 

Doubt she’ll even correct herself the lipstick on a pitbull cunt 

The fellas name is not confirmed but it seems like a lone attack and not terrorism. Riley, Brewer and the rest wanted it to be islamic terrorism to cause trouble. Its a dreadful attack whoever the perpetrator. 

The fellas name is not confirmed but it seems like a lone attack and not terrorism. Riley, Brewer and the rest wanted it to be islamic terrorism to cause trouble. Its a dreadful attack whoever the perpetrator. 

Two Australian TV Stations giving two different names on this attacker. One giving the name Joel Gauchi the other Ben Coen. Lone wolf attacker, definitely not terrorism.

20240414_000349.jpg

20240414_000636.jpg

11 hours ago, Gnasher said:

She's righf on one today. She's somehow linked the ceasefire marches in London to the murders in Australia. 

freestar

20240413_192736.jpg

She was trying to get some workers in Apple sacked yesterday.

20240413_194235.jpg

https://x.com/RachelRileyRR/status/1779287132575510562

So not only was she wrong, she went and doubled down on it. The silly bigot.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Rachel Riley will be calling A Flock of Seagulls an anti-Semitic band in no time 

You expect this shit from Hately-Brewer but for goodness sake, Riley has an MBE for services to racism. She should know better.

I'm really late to this

Rachel riley is Jewish? 

I just looked at her twitter after reading this thread, it's my first time reading this one. 

I knew she was a boring knobhead, but she's an absolute raving lunatic, how hasn't she been cancelled yet. 

15 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I'm really late to this

Rachel riley is Jewish? 

I just looked at her twitter after reading this thread, it's my first time reading this one. 

I knew she was a boring knobhead, but she's an absolute raving lunatic, how hasn't she been cancelled yet. 

Who would she possibly be cancelled by? 

Some racist lunatics are more acceptable than others.