You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

3 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

A civilian death rate of 61%, apparently. 

Let’s be honest. It’s all looking a bit ethnic cleansingy. 

There's no bit about it. It's been a process of ethnic cleansing for decades. The death rate from the indiscriminate bombing tips it into another territory.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

More hilarious Israeli propaganda. 

They stripped all of these men but didn’t notice he had a big, fuck off machine gun when they were degrading him by forcibly removing his clothes? Was it hidden up his arsehole? 

The above tweet has now been deleted after a further video has been discovered of the same man, in exactly the same place coming forward to surrender a gun, but carrying it in his left hand, as opposed to in his right hand as shown in the original, now deleted tweet. 

Why are they so shite at all this? 

14 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

The above tweet has now been deleted after a further video has been discovered of the same man, in exactly the same place coming forward to surrender a gun, but carrying it in his left hand, as opposed to in his right hand as shown in the original, now deleted tweet. 

Why are they so shite at all this? 

A tweet featuring takes 1 and 2 of this staged propaganda. 

https://x.com/mylordbebo/status/1733553205164855756?s=46&t=rTM5huSAdkyumn9JrNS_MQ

IDF conversation:

Soldier: “Sir, what should we do next?”
Lieutenant: “Undress them!”

S: “Sir, maybe we should first take away their weapons?”
L: “I said undress them!”

S: “But sir, they have machine guns!”
L: “If I have to say it one more time!”

S: “Ok, undressing.”

15 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

They’ve also issued an appeal to identify this woman for the crime of…er…making uncomfortable but accurate comparisons and refusing to lie to herself and deny what her own eyes see. 

IMG_3523.jpeg

Can she please be identified and someone let me know her Instagram? 

• Haha 1

A graph showing children deaths.

20231210_110350.jpg

Charlotte Church in Cardiff voicing her concerns over the amount of children being killed in Gaza. Their is absolutely nothing controversial or polarising in her words, she she doesn't even criticise Israel. Yet this is the flippant response from the editor of Britain's most read Jewish newspaper. What's "kool aid" about showing concerns over children's deaths?

I notice the actor Robert Lyndsey is currently taking nonsense off Oberman and her crew for simply calling for a ceasefire. What the fucks wrong with these people? 

20231210_110350.jpg

Neither Israel nor Hamas is showing the same willingness now as before last month’s week-long truce to resolve the war, said Qatari Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al Thani, a key negotiator, at the Doha Forum Sunday.

The Gulf state continues its efforts with partners to facilitate negotiations to resolve the Israel-Hamas war, he said, but "we are not seeing the same willingness" as in prior weeks. 

"It always takes two parties to be willing to such an engagement. Unfortunately, we are not seeing the same willingness that we had seen in the weeks before," he said.

When asked by which party, he responded: "Both parties."

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

If this pic shocks you Jake Wallis Simmons would think you've been drinking the 'kool aid'

20231210_121115.jpg

On the subject of Simmons I wonder the response if a British person with an Arabic heritage wrote an article like below? 

20231210_120644.jpg

I reckon I’d probably try to lash out/punch down at somebody too if I lost all my hair that quickly.