You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other PL Teams Players 23/24

Bjornebye

I'm a big fan of Ollie Watkins, I reckon he'd be a smart summer signing. 

Also, Kulusevski - we could do worse than him as a replacement for Mo in the summer (assuming he goes). 

If Arsenal somehow don't make top 4, Odergaard would be a great signing. Brilliant player him, arguably the best none Us or City player in the league.  

Branthwaite at the blue shite looks a very good young CB. Livramento at LB for Newcastle looks decent too. 

I got twatted on here for suggesting Watkins a season or two back. Still think he’s got something about him but prefer Olise at Palace, trouble is he’s a Lahndan boy so likely won’t move away from there.

Agree that Livramento seems a good prospect, and I like Bowen at West Ham too.

Branthwaite too has a good look about him but he’s been touched now and would likely turn to dust if he ever put pen to paper on an LFC contract.

• Upvote 1

Ferguson, Bowen or Watkins could all lead our line. Of course it would always be a risk stepping up from their current clubs but I reckon any of that trio would excel under Klopp.  

Odegaard is a good shout, and it's rare that you hear about a player when they're 14 who actually fulfils their potential. 

Rodri's the main man at City. They're a different team without him. 

Anyway, we're not getting any of them unless/until we become a nation-state's executive toy. 

I think Ferguson will be an outstanding player- serious Alan Shearer vibes off him, but he's just gone 19 and I think he would be better served having another year or two at Brighton. An agreement to sign him in 2025 with Brighton next summer and loan him out for the year could be a shrewd move though. He seems like a level headed lad, but the expectations of playing here may be too much right now. I heard Shearer saying that was why Blackburn was perfect for him rather than joining one of the bigger clubs.

I think Watkins is really good as well. Ferguson has a far higher ceiling, but right now, Watkins is the better player imo.

Bowen is top class. I think he is definitely good enough to play in a title chasing side. If we sold Mo, we could get him and maybe have a bit of change left over.

I like a good few lads at Brighton, Villa and West Ham to be honest. That Kudus is very good and I really like Paqueta. McGinn is a very good player too.

No point talking about Livramento because he ain't coming here. He'll be part of a Newcastle title chasing team in a few years unfortulately. Excellent prospect.

Ideally we get a top young centre half this summer though - well ideally in January.

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Redmond? You been at Granny’s Cough Medicine?

41BF2B26-089B-413D-85C9-4CD37384758F.gif

Best player Guardiola has ever seen apparently!

I genuinely think at a better clubs than Norwich, Southampton and Burnley, he’d had made more of his career. 

Not saying he’d be Mo Salah or somebody, I think he would have been a very useful squad player for bigger sides. 

I also think Harvey Barnes is better than he’s given credit for. Also, Rayan Aït-Nouri.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

41BF2B26-089B-413D-85C9-4CD37384758F.gif

Best player Guardiola has ever seen apparently!

I genuinely think at a better clubs than Norwich, Southampton and Burnley, he’d had made more of his career. 

Not saying he’d be Mo Salah or somebody, I think he would have been a very useful squad player for bigger sides. 

I also think Harvey Barnes is better than he’s given credit for. Also, Rayan Aït-Nouri.

I think there a good squad players to be had even at Championship squads. That Tyler Morton looks ok.