You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

54 minutes ago, an tha said:

Always great seeing chelsea beat...

Sadly the fixture list is riding to their rescue before the break (fucking shite we have to have a break so early)

Luton at home followed by Nottingham Forest at home.

They'd want to make that count or things could go south very quickly for them. 

47 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Two points dropped against Chelsea last week. They're all over the place. 

Man United look really poor too. 

We should really be challenging for the title this season. Arsenal will give it a go for a while but will fade away at some point. 

We’ve looked dreadful for periods in both games to be fair . With a threadbare squad hard to see us getting anywhere near the title imo. A couple of late signings will help but is that going to happen? 

3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

We’ve looked dreadful for periods in both games to be fair . With a threadbare squad hard to see us getting anywhere near the title imo. A couple of late signings will help but is that going to happen? 

We definitely need to improve. Still, there's probably a sweet spot for us achieving something while Klopp's still here and other clubs outside of City aren't that much better than us. 

15 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

We definitely need to improve. Still, there's probably a sweet spot for us achieving something while Klopp's still here and other clubs outside of City aren't that much better than us. 

Fair enough on the evidence of two games. I fear we will suffer when injuries kick in , not to mention Europa 

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Fair enough on the evidence of two games. I fear we will suffer when injuries kick in , not to mention Europa 

You're probably right, but I'll exhaust my supplies of hope for a month or two yet. 

Our midfield situation is insane - Endo could hardly have even trained with his team-mates before Saturday. 

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

You're probably right, but I'll exhaust my supplies of hope for a month or two yet. 

Our midfield situation is insane - Endo could hardly have even trained with his team-mates before Saturday. 

Endo was good . Slotted in well given he probably didn’t know the names of any of his teammates 

• Upvote 1

He takes his "share of responsibility" for what he's done apparently. And what in the flying fuck is this from the club:

"Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture and that Mason did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged. That said, as Mason publicly acknowledges today, he has made mistakes which he is taking responsibility for."

An institution ignoring the blaringly obvious on this day of all days...

10 minutes ago, Pidge said:

He takes his "share of responsibility" for what he's done apparently. And what in the flying fuck is this from the club:

"Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture and that Mason did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged. That said, as Mason publicly acknowledges today, he has made mistakes which he is taking responsibility for."

An institution ignoring the blaringly obvious on this day of all days...

Yeah but despite the audio, the video, the pictures and the transcripts what evidence is their that he did those things really?

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

How much have United paid him to fuck off quietly? 

Absolutely zero ethics or morals left in football. 

What makes it even more depressing is I doubt it’d have been much different here. 

Utd and their fans would no doubt point to those T-shirts.

And the last sentence of this from Greenwood is a blatant lie: 

Greenwood said on Monday: “I want to start by saying I understand that people will judge me because of what they have seen and heard on social media, and I know people will think the worst. I was brought up to know that violence or abuse in any relationship is wrong, I did not do the things I was accused of, and in February I was cleared of all charges.