You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

There are 2 Old Firm derbies yet, I was reading.

And Celtic will lose them both. They lack confidence so badly. Last week when they put 7 past Dundee was the first time in ages they'd taken an early lead and made the most of it. So often recently they've scored early, not taken their chances and been hit with a late equaliser.

Whatever Rodgson had in his first spell there, it's gone.

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

And Celtic will lose them both. They lack confidence so badly. Last week when they put 7 past Dundee was the first time in ages they'd taken an early lead and made the most of it. So often recently they've scored early, not taken their chances and been hit with a late equaliser.

Whatever Rodgson had in his first spell there, it's gone.

Seems to be a combination of the board not spending and Rodgers generally acting like he’s too big for the job. Not a wise approach from him, given how even title winners up there struggle to find jobs elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Heading to porto here for a few days. Got cheap flights and staying with a friend, so if this comes in it has a chance of covering my drink while I'm there. I reckon it'll come in:

IMG-20240303-WA0003.jpg

Make 3 or more saves....hmmm...achilles heel right there...

2 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Need the Yernited grocks to leave a few missed time tackles on Debruyne/Haaland/Rodri because they aint winning this game

I'm terrified of them taking out a few of our lads. City should feel the same but I think they would be snidier to us.

Gutted playing them in the cup but our squad is looking a lot stronger because of the young lads compared to how it did a few months ago.

I can see United getting something today. 

That “something” being an absolute pasting. 

I’d be more than happy if they nicked a point, but I can’t even see that, to be honest. 

The game next weekend is key. 

If City do drop points, I’d say it’s more than likely going to be against us, Arsenal, Villa and Spurs than against this shower, today. 

Just now, johnsusername said:

That Man U team is absolutely dire. 

What a legacy whisky nose left them. The Glazers cause he's a greedy and thought he could bully the Irish lot into giving him money. A shite squad,Moyes and then hangs round the place like a fucking spectre.